Thread: "Yeah I like to fuck, I got a fucking problem"

Registered Male (Not Verified) WyattEarp512's Avatar

"Yeah I like to fuck, I got a fucking problem"

My name is Wyatt - I'm into PSE freaks, both thick and thin. I am not into BBW or chicks that failed geometry but now all the sudden are experts at camera angles. I hope to meet some great ladies and maybe even get involved with the community, attend events and help where I can. My first two experiences have been amazing! If you get the chance to see AnyaRose or MsFijiWater, jump all over it, cause they love to fuck.

I'm almost positive they both spent time on a chicken farm at some point......................cause they sure know how to raise a cock!

Nice to meet everyone and hope to meet you soon.

"In 1872 in Peoria, the 24-year-old Monmouth native Wyatt Earp lurked about bawdy houses as a fugitive from the law, eking out illicit but steady employment amid the town’s profligate prostitution trade. As bouncer or pimp — historians still have a hard time pinning down his job description here — the quiet, no-nonsense Earp earned a foreboding reputation for fast, hard fists."
    Attached Images Attached Images

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Welcome to the site, lad.

You are encouraged to post randy reports in the review forum, and please have the lassies send in vouches confirming recent BCD sessions to chief admin ck1942 so that you may be validated.

However, we already have a prior established Verified Hobbyist by the screen name of Wyatt Earp, so a handle modification might be necessary to keep you two from being confused in the Wild Wild Wicked West of H2.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 07-13-2019 at 09:39 AM. Reason: Wonky rural Internet connection interruption.