Thread: Is a handjob considered part of

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Is a handjob considered part of

A bng? Some lfk, topless a strong pair of hands for 20mins with whispering in your ear.........

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Depends both on a lady's technique and the desire of the fellow, I believe. When polishing a shillelagh, I'm topless or nekkid, kiss before/during/after (gent's choice), using mouth, lips, twirling teasing tongue on the stick and the Blarney Stones, maybe some bodacious boob-rubbing down south, too, but more light touching/grip with fingers since it's not a HJ. While I can apparently suck the filling out of an Oreo from across the room (per one of my reviewers, chuckle), I don't have strong hands, alas.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Island_Gent's Avatar

Oh my...

Quote Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
    Depends both on a lady's technique and the desire of the fellow, I believe. When polishing a shillelagh, I'm topless or nekkid, kiss before/during/after (gent's choice), using mouth, lips, twirling teasing tongue on the stick and the Blarney Stones, maybe some bodacious boob-rubbing down south, too, but more light touching/grip with fingers since it's not a HJ. While I can apparently suck the filling out of an Oreo from across the room (per one of my reviewers, chuckle), I don't have strong hands, alas.
    That was quite vivid...and duly noted.😲😳😱✍🏾🙏🏾

Fully vaxxed & boosted, mature, professional, Black male.

P411 Lifetime Member with 70+ Okays.

Admirer of women in all their shapes, colours and sizes, with a preference for mature GFE providers.

Verified Companion (RIP)
    Omg damn Fancy if you offer ALL that for a 15min blow and go Im sure you have the boys wrapped around the coroner for such a grand deal......I bow before you.....

Hawt damn Fancy !!

Fancy for President !!!
    "Baseball is like church. Many attend, but few understand." - Leo Ernest Durocher

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    ^ Chuckle to you all!

Well, 15 minutes always seemed a wee bit too brief for me, so I never offered the traditional QV BNG, but a Fancy "Snack Attack" of 30 minutes as stated above used to be on the menu at an affordable rate on par with QV BNG back when I had a private incall. However, my amorous apartment went the way of Atlantis, so I no longer have the practical capability to offer "quickies" since I live too freakin' far out of town to usually accommodate them expediently. Only a few of my regular fans get that brief option now as prearranged. Was just being representative of my preferred style of tongue-lashing BNG.

I am curious, too, on how many ladies use their hands and to what extent with a BJ/oral-only QV, as I rather thought a BNG was supposed to be mostly "oraltory?"
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 07-15-2019 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Bad weather wonky rural Internet interruption!

hosting incalls in Willowbrook/NW Houston
    Quote Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
    “Bodacious boob-rubbing” I fucking love your vernacular, fancy you are one sexy lady!!
    🎀Ariel Bliss🎀

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    I personally dont offer bngs but I do offer halfhour sessions...my motto is "its your time,maximize the fun!"

a handjob is essential as a part of a blowjob...so fun to mix it up!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH