Thread: Hey my loves I’m back and just wanted to say thank you 💋

Talking Hey my loves I’m back and just wanted to say thank you 💋

Hello everyone
    I just wanted to stop by to say thank for all welcome back text messages. I’m so happy to hear from all my old friends you guys truly made my day . I really appreciate all the love and support from y’all you guys totally

I’m hoping to bring you guys the best service anyone can offer and for those who don’t know me well let’s get acquainted

Let the fun begin

Hugs and kisses
    Ms.Debbiegreen 🥰

ALWAYS READY FOR A GOOD TIME :)

Be Well-Groomed

Be Courteous at All Times

Never Be Late

Well Reviewed

WE DO NOT OFFER BBFS ,SS , CIM, QV
    Cash app is no longer available!

Not Newbie friendly . You Must provide current provider References with Current contact number! No exceptions.

(210) 549-6422

Welcome back, Debbie! You helped me out a long time ago with a couple of ladies and I always found you to be responsive and helpful and timely. I appreciated it then, and I’m confident that your level of service will be the same today. Who knows, maybe one of these days I’ll get to meet you in person!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome back..Always a good time.

Thank you guys . It definitely feels good to be back and I’m ready to better serve you with new beautiful friends 👭.

Be Well-Groomed

Never Be Late

Well Reviewed

Not Newbie friendly . You Must provide current provider References with Current contact number! No exceptions.

(210) 549-6422

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! TIMEWASTER!
    I would say be careful with this pimp , I explained my encounter with one of her ladies and told her worst experience unprofessional time I ever encountered, I just want to be honest with a review. Her reply was write ur little review , I wont vouch for u and I will tell all the other ladies not to waste there time with u . I take that as a threat , that us gentlemen need to lie on reviews in order to keep miss green happy. Now I see why guys lie on reviews because if they dont a pimp like miss green Jean's will bad mouth ur handle. I have the text if u dont believe me . She wasnt at the appt she dont know what happened or said .bottom like dont say anything bad about her or her ladies cus she will retaliate big time . Am not scared review to follow .

Coachbudlite12

It’s really interesting that it was your worst experience but you stayed the whole hr. And wanted to take her out and offered to take care of her .I believe you are just upset that she turned down your sugar daddy advances. Are you upset because I blocked you after your constant texting ��*♀️ . My Gentlemen know me and the ladies better than this ! But I’ll let you tell it .

Be Well-Groomed

Never Be Late

Well Reviewed

(210) 549-6422

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Some of my most enjoyable hobby experiences have been with Miss DebbieGreen's talent. Over the years I've seen Tabu, Dominique(yvonne), sugar(Bonnie), heatherlove, and rebecca. All of then great, most notably Tabu and Dominique, my favs.

Verified Hobbyist BCD blaktygre's Avatar
    welcum back ms. green..been a long time
    Lili Von Shtupp: Tell me, schatze, is it twue what they say about the way you people are... gifted?

[sound of zipper opening]

Lili Von Shtupp: Oh, its twue. Its twue. Its twue, its twue

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Unfortunately, it takes staff a bit of time to ferret out the repeat offenders, as noted in post #5 from former member [QUOTE=Coachbudlite12;432126]

Ladies, please check the San Antonio Companion Security Exchange for more info.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Hobbyist BCD pickupkid's Avatar
    welcome back

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Welcome back from the piano Man!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Debbie G. has never steered me wrong.