Welcome to the Sasha Experience:

I host from home in Altamonte Springs/Maitland (15 minutes from downtown, 30 minutes from I-drive , 45 minutes from the airport). I am also available for outcalls, just ask (:

Things I love: Gfe, Sensual domination, pegging, social/dinner dates + more

Check my Amazing Reviews (Link in signature)

Charleston July 22-24, Charlotte July 24-26

Let's enjoy Mango Martinis or a bottle of Dom Perignon, while we take in panoramic views at a reputable restaurant. What about , Waking up to you in a bungalow on an island, awaiting room service. Better yet, Relaxing on a couch with a nice bottle of wine, talking about how crazy life can get and our greatest pleasures. Whatever it is, let's do it together.

I'm a woman of many faces. My personality is warm, inviting, charming and most importantly WILD. Life is about living and enjoying every waking moment. I want to be the reason you forget about your phone. Tune out the noise and truly be in the moment with me. Let's enter our deepest fantasies.

Being a companion is one of my greatest joy’s in addition to making a lasting impression on my suitor.

Why choose Sasha?

I understand the feelings of being unappreciated, abandoned or unwanted. I understand the natural wants of affection, companionship, excitement and a listening ear. Because I wholeheartedly understand these wants, I have taken them into great consideration and am equipped to leave you fulfilled, satisfied and happy. We all have the right to feed our wants. Can you let me help you feed yours?

Rates:
$400 / H
$550 / 90 minutes
$750 /2H
$1150 / 3H
$1450 /4H
$3000 / Overnight

To make date arrangements, complete the contact form on my website, send an email or text (4044239711)
Verification + deposit required for ALL friends.

IMG_0003.jpg
Facetune-10-07-2019-16-52-11.jpg
IMG_0001.jpg
IMG_0002.jpg
IMG_0005.jpg
01_Shot_130.jpg
IMG_4505.jpg
IMG_6786 (1).jpg