It is a damn shame that our country has come to be ruled by a party rather than by the will of the jpeople through our elected officials. The oower, the rules, evberything that keeps getting them re-elected will either be used for or against them depending on how they toe the party line rather than that of the people. Vote against the party and you lose the p[arty support.\Sort of reminds me of the Communist party of the old USSR, sure there were other parties but they were kept in check with gulags and the fear of the repercussions of not following the party line.

The issue is clear in what is seen in states such as Nebraska who will get a sweetheart deal and who knows what sort of personal deal the senator form Nebraska got from the DNC.
Part of the problem is that Nebraska is getting my money. Where is the money for Texas?
Its not that I want Texas to get any payoff money as it isnt right in the first place.
The drive to complete control and domination by the "intellectuals" that are in charge via buying the votes that are needed at the expense of the rest of the country shows just a glimpse of what they are willing to do to sell us all out.

This is an election year and if they are willing to go along with stealing from some staes to pay off others they will steal it form the only place they can get it from and that is YOU. It is time to wake up people and see them for what they are. Vote them out!!!