Thread: Need to move in less than 30 days! Eeeek!

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Need to move in less than 30 days! Eeeek!

I received notice that I have less than 30 days to move, the home I've been in for 7 years, the owner wants to move in. So I have less than 30 days to move. Does anyone have any boxes? How about plastic bins with lids? Have a 4 bedroom house I have to get packed up asap and could use some help with stuff to pack it all in. Also have a TON of plants I sadly have to dig up... so if anyone has any pots they arent using or dont need I could use some of them as well.

I have an amazing realtor but if anyone happens to have any rental properties, this is STRICTLY for my kids and I, not a place to work from ever. Impeccable rental history. No evictions. Needing 4 bedrooms with a "bonus" space. Whether it's a game room, formal dining etc... somewhere to set up a craft room for my side business.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Any info/suggestions are appreciated! Xo

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Hope it all works out sugar

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    If you can't get any pots. A box lined with bubble wrap works as a temp plant holder.

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Try liquor stores. They always have a ton of boxes and are great for packing because they have dividers(can also be taken out) and many times they will give them away free to save the space in the dumster.

Also check on sites like craigslist, nextdoor and Facebook marketplace I see people offering free boxes all the time.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    If you need big boxes hit up body shops and retail appliances stores. Car body fenders, hoods and doors are large. So are appliances and they take big boxes to contain them.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD chairspud's Avatar
    https://onedollarmovingboxes.com/ser...-austin-texas/
    Im moving bought 60 different sizes. They are good boxes just different in size from regular moving boxes.
    They deliver to you also no charge.
    Never enough SEX, Never enough MONEY!