Thread: Can't access certain profiles?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Can't access certain profiles?

what causes this prompt?
    I thought it would end once I became verified but there are certain profiles I cannot access.

"you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Could be because those lads and lassies have set their profiles for limited access only to members on their friend/contact lists intentionally or accidentally, or might be a glitch, but the latter is unlikely. The prompt message is just "all-purpose." Send a PM to one of the peeps and ask nicely.

Members may choose who views what to a degree under their My Settings box, My Profile, Profile Privacy. Some wish to be more UTR than others.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 07-12-2019 at 10:20 AM. Reason: Chihuahua-on-my-lap typo.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Gotcha and thanks for some possible clarity.

Top o the marnin!