Companion's Handle: Nadia wilde
Date of Visit: End of June
Preferred Method of Contact: PM, then Text
Phone Number: 737-238-0098
Email Address: TheNadiaWilde@protonmail.ch
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....90-Nadia-wilde
City, State: Austin, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Conversation, BBBJ, BBBJx2, Missonary, COT, BBBJx3, CIMNQNS.
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr
Donation: $$$
Approximate age of Companion: 33
Hair Color and Length: Short, and Black, just like in photos.
Smoking Status: None
Ethnic/Racial background: White/Caucasian
Companion Description: Slim, 5"8', 125lbs, hazel eyes, multiple piercings, non-distracting tat, bare below. Sexy, sensual and passionate. Seemed to enjoy herself.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Definitely!
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
Contacted Nadia via text and PM from eccie. She responded within a few minutes, set up to meet an hour and a half later. She texted location details, and then met me out front of her building and said I could park on street or in garage. (You will pay for garage parking, but worth it.) I parked, and she walked me through the secured building entrance. She was wearing an orange jumpsuit type outfit, but still looked very sexy. We went up an elevator and down a few hallways to her apartment. Very clean and new looking high end apartment. She lead me into the kitchen first and offered me a drink. I laid the donation on the counter and we exchanged pleasantries, and had a few minutes of intelligent conversation. She then excused herself to change and came back wearing reviling black lingerie, and a red satin skimpy, short, robe, she said she had just purchased.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.