Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Half down up front?

no longer here; her choice
    at the closing galactic center, mocking the enemy & evil laughing
    Quote Originally Posted by Retired Ninja View Post
    Because she's totally gonna retire on that $100 right?

Ladies that have good reputations have them for a reason. If I don't feel like I can trust her I wouldn't be seeing her anyway.
    Exactly!

To those who called it dumb:

Why call it dumb?
    You don’t have to do it, but there’s isn’t anything dumb about ppl doing what makes them feel comfortable. Saying this is pretty out of pocket.

Registered Male (Not Verified) mr peabody's Avatar
    I have no problem with the deposit because a consciencious service provider (such as Jasmine) is turning away other business for your appointment.

A system of deposit escrow makes the most sense in an environment containing dodgy players.
    habeas pulchra corpus

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Some terrific POVs above.

My two centavos is that virtually all parties on both sides of the aisle in these transactions have suffered some reverses, NCNS, cash and dashes, cheaters, skeeters, etc.

And most of the ^^^ have learned the hard way how best to deal going forward.

And, unfortunately, that is the way it will continue to be.

Happy Hobbying and Stay Safe Out There!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Companion Companion Bridgett Adair's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KateXKennedy View Post
    This right here. I ask for a deposit when I tour and with new lovers when booked in advance - I also return said deposit if we have to cancel, for any reason, up to 24 hours before meeting. For a date to happen, I've set aside time in my schedule and with my incall. I'm polished, I'm primped, and I'm ready to pounce on you. My time is just as valuable as yours :)

That said, I'm esablished and well respected within in this community - and the companions I know who also ask for deposits have equally impeccable reputations. We are inviting you into our most private and intimate space, and you're worried we're going to shaft you? Perhaps put yourself in our position and consider how you would value, manage, and operate your time. If you're afraid a companion is going to short you or run off with your money, maybe reconsider your selection.

With that, everyone operates differently and no way is any better than the next.
    How are we all skipping over this babes well written, educated, and titillating comment?! She said it all ♡
    I have been considering making it a requirement for old and new lovers alike due to the unfortunate amount of cancellations this summer. I am lucky to have such understanding lovers who send cancellation fees in order to keep our relationship alive, but I do hate to have to ask. A deposit would easily solve this. I do not see the problem because I have a shining reputation, and like to conduct myself as a professional - as is evident in my online presence and in person.
    Xx
    follow me on Twitter @BridgettAdair
    BridgettAdair.com
    P411 - P190226

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love View Post
    Exactly!

To those who called it dumb:

Why call it dumb?
    You don’t have to do it, but there’s isn’t anything dumb about ppl doing what makes them feel comfortable. Saying this is pretty out of pocket.
    1 - Yes, there really is no shortage of scammers out there looking to get $100 out of you and run. Smaller point than #2 really, as places here with well reviewed ladies alleviate most doubt here.

2 - Online payment is absolutely the worst for doing things on the DL, which this hobby is. There's that electronic trail going to your RW identity that's there to stay. The electronic trail is bad for the hobbyist and the provider. For the hobbyist, "what's with all these $100 gifts?" For the provider, "we can prove you booked these hotels, and accepted money from these guys" or the IRS says "we can prove you accepted $x this year, and from..." Cash? Can't prove where you got it.

We live in a day where computer algorithms comb through every transaction in real time, and banks are all too happy to turn over anything suspicious to LE and federal agencies. Ever get a text or call from your CC company within a minute or two about a transaction that didn't fit your spending patterns?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2