Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Half down up front?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Half down up front?

Is this becoming the norm?
    Seems like I’m running into this more and more
    It reeks of a scam but now I’m not too sure

Verified Companion Companion sweetbabybeth's Avatar
    That's some dumb shit in my opinion, but every lady had their own experiences and has their own rules

Verified Hobbyist BCD Daniel Larusso's Avatar
    What's dumb is someone that would actually do it.
    Wax on, wax off.

Molon Labe

The only time I could see any deposit or upfront payment being warranted is if you're traveling a girl to see you. Like flying her in to meet you. Of course everybody is free to run their business however they want. I suppose if a girl has screened you and been told that you always cancel last minute she might require that of you. Not implying that's the case here. "Is this the new norm?" I mainly see well-established ladies and I haven't run into that at all.
    A ship in harbor is safe. But that is not what ships are built for.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    Here’s a money making idea: set up an escrow service. Both the provider and the client put half of the donation amount in an escrow account when the session is booked: if either cancels or no shows, the money goes to the other. The transaction costs 5% to the person claiming the winnings. If the session was $300, the house makes $15

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    I’ve never been asked and would never do it.

Like SeaSalt suggested, it might be reasonable for a provider to require a deposit if you’re flying her in to meet you. But I wouldn’t do that. There are just too many awesome women here already. Keep Austin weird! Shop local.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Because she's totally gonna retire on that $100 right?

Ladies that have good reputations have them for a reason. If I don't feel like I can trust her I wouldn't be seeing her anyway.

Verified Companion Valentina Voluptua's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Retired Ninja View Post

Ladies that have good reputations have them for a reason. If I don't feel like I can trust her I wouldn't be seeing her anyway.
    Bingo. Oh the irony!!! (head desk)
    Muscular Integrity Consultation $180

Former Guests in Good Standing having seen me in the last 4 months-Contact Pamela at valentinavoluptua@protonmail.com 24 hours preferred or at least 3+ hours notice
    New P411 Guests, Please provide at least 3-24 hours notice Two okays within 4 months required https://preferred411.com/P153807
    All Other Guests: https://form.jotform.com/81655036484158 24 hours advanced booking required

But she doesn’t trust you, thus the deposit. THERE is the irony.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Daniel Larusso's Avatar
    ^^^YUP!
    Wax on, wax off.

Molon Labe

Verified Companion Companion KateXKennedy's Avatar

This right here. I ask for a deposit when I tour and with new lovers when booked in advance - I also return said deposit if we have to cancel, for any reason, up to 24 hours before meeting. For a date to happen, I've set aside time in my schedule and with my incall. I'm polished, I'm primped, and I'm ready to pounce on you. My time is just as valuable as yours :)

That said, I'm esablished and well respected within in this community - and the companions I know who also ask for deposits have equally impeccable reputations. We are inviting you into our most private and intimate space, and you're worried we're going to shaft you? Perhaps put yourself in our position and consider how you would value, manage, and operate your time. If you're afraid a companion is going to short you or run off with your money, maybe reconsider your selection.

With that, everyone operates differently and no way is any better than the next.
    She’s the kind of girl who could make your heart cum.
    -----
    All-American Professional Girlfriend

Follow me on Tumblr: misguidedgirlx | Chase me on Twitter: @katexkennedy1

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
    But she doesn’t trust you, thus the deposit. THERE is the irony.
    I don't believe it has anything to do with trust. When I make an appointment, whether it is with a lady from here or a doctor or dentist I'm committing to showing up and they are reserving time for me. If I don't show up at the last minute that time is wasted and I don't feel there's anything wrong with expecting some compensation for that. If it makes them more comfortable to have that money up front I have no problem with that.

Here’s the difference: the doc triple-books appointments because he EXPECTS people to not show or sit in the lobby with expired copies of “good housekeeping,” and we are programmed to accept this. We can’t/won’t do this in the hobby.

Verified Companion Companion Kitty bunny fuck's Avatar

This. Xo

- - - Updated - - -

I don't believe it has anything to do with trust. When I make an appointment, whether it is with a lady from here or a doctor or dentist I'm committing to showing up and they are reserving time for me. If I don't show up at the last minute that time is wasted and I don't feel there's anything wrong with expecting some compensation for that. If it makes them more comfortable to have that money up front I have no problem with that.

Yup.
    who needs love when you have ******s?
    home of kinky fuckery and " The Magic Pussy Trick
    "The juice that's worth the squeeze"
    "What in the fuckity fuck you could've had a V8!"
    I have the REAL APPLE PIE
    Princess SUGAR Pussy
    ThreAD highjacker
    I'm not for insignificant mama boys, pricks Ball Grabbing Circus Monkey, pud Pounding Shit Goblins, pudwacker, fuckfaced assholes, so gentleman may only apply. I only acknowledge people worthy of my time.
    NO REVIEW POLICY *unless u check w/ me first

Never gonna happen with me. If I loose out on opportunities, that's fine. Still never gonna happen. I don't book and not show. Period! I don't double book just in case. Period! And I don't pay upfront. Period!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast