Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 🌺🌺Want to meet your future favorite Rica Latina🌺🌺

greetingz
    Sharing is caring...

Quote Originally Posted by Bosko View Post
    Time waster.she doesn't own a phone
    Lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yeah, pretty funny when you re arrange a day schedule, you give and personally call references, set up a time and wonder how your supposed to contact this person. So you give a day in advance appointment time just to make sure they have enough leadway and your told just Email and there will be a response. So, no response until she actually gets a phone 5 hours later and says she has a phone now, completely disregarding any appt. If I did that to any of the providers here, they would be a little aggravated. You jump through hoops for people and they don't get it. I certainly don't like my time wasted, neither do they. It would have been a courtesy just to say let me get my life together and then we will proceed. Then she tries to tell me it's my fault..please, ....time waster plain and simple. Not the first time in this OH2 schoolyard.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    that sucks... respect has to be mutual.. some ladies and yes us too. Will never understand that.

Yeah avoid this one...

Guest BCD
    No respect for your client. Sorry she wasted your time. Been there and trying to avoid in the future. She won’t be on my TDL until she has several positive and problem free appointments now. Bet others stay clear as well. Too bad they don’t understand the power of TCB.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2