Thread: CocoBunny Spice and SweetKelleyK: Kinda Kinky with Coco and CIM Kelley with Coco's Ko

Verified Hobbyist BCD

CocoBunny Spice and SweetKelleyK: Kinda Kinky with Coco and CIM Kelley with Coco's Ko

Companion's Handle: CocoBunny Spice and SweetKelleyK
    Date of Visit: june 2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: Coco - 512.829.7712, SKK - 737.202.6460
    Email Address: Cocobunny79@yahoo.com, theskk19@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: CocoBunny Spice - https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=491842, SKK - https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=424925 -
    City, State: Austin, Texas
    Type of Visit: sushi, Coco Outcall at SKK's Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Just a tad late arrival at the sushi bar due to traffic after rain showers
    Activities: Geez everything, much voyeurism, dfk, daty, bbbj, ss, mpcfs, squirting (coco) cim (skk) but no anal
    Scheduled Length of Visit: sushi then 30+
    Donation: MSRP $200/HHR each
    Approximate age of Companion: 40s and 50s
    Hair Color and Length: coco blond to shoulders, SKK dark brown to mid back
    Smoking Status: IDK
    Ethnic/Racial background: White MILFs
    Companion Description: See the pics, attractive MILFs who I have seen separately
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes. It was a crazy afternoon
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes I have seen both ladies repeatedly but separately

Public comments:
    SKK has only seen Jules Milano squirt and was interested in Coco based upon my description of Coco and my activities BCD. Still hesitant to meet her for a doubles session, we decided to do introductions over sushi. Coco came down to south Austin. We shared some raw fish and Kelley decided that it would be hot to watch the fountain known as Coco. Coco is cool and was game from the get go. I paid the tab and Kelley rode with Coco to meet me at Kelley's incall. Then it got kinky. Read on.........

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by i69uintx; 07-11-2019 at 10:33 PM.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.

Another stellar review by i69

Looks like you had a great time all round. I've enjoyed tapping both ladies and can testify to their quality.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Wow, great review. Sounds like an amazing experience.