Thread: New to OH2 but not the hobby. I've got one question though....

Registered Male (Not Verified)

New to OH2 but not the hobby. I've got one question though....

Hi all,

Like the title says, I'm new to OH2 but I've been a member on eccie for a while now and even though I haven't been particularly active recently, I'm not new to the hobby. My question for y'all is this, who in you're opinion is the best masseuse/provider? I'm kinda over using AMP, even though I've enjoyed Linda. From what I can tell, Avery Ashton seems like the best option for a truly good massage and Slave Guinevere if I wanted more provider then masseuse.... that said, I'd love more input...

You’re on point with Avery and Slave if the massage portion is particularly important. Tatiana is also an excellent option, but she is unavailable until September. If you want FBSM followed relatively quickly by gonzo mayhem, contact Lauren00 and do a 4-hander with her and any of her partners. You will crawl back to your car.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    For me, SlaveG and Avery are worth just the massage. If you tell them your issues and let them know your expectations, I guarantee they can make it happen.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Slave is a Professional Massage Therapist. She's great.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Welcome to H2!

However, this forum is intended for new member introduction and questions related to that, and isn't really appropriate for requests or assessments of established companions onsite. Please place specific service queries in the ISO section, and/or start a general topic about best masseuse providers in Coed. Lads and lassies will be happy to continue the discussion and render suggestions. Okie dokie?

Thanks, and Irish luck in lust, lad! -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 07-15-2019 at 09:30 AM.