Since I'm not used to a storm of this nature, I am little scared.
Thanks to those who genuinely help others and have given me (and others) storm advice... Thank you!!!
Click here >> Storm preparation advice article

According to this article it's gonna be bad.
Click here >> Developing hurricane threatens to unleash one of the worst flood events in New Orleans' history this weekend

Sharing a little more storm advice prep:
Basically stock up for several days because stores and roads might be closed, lots of items will be out of stock. Remember to fill up your gas tank in your vehicle, have cash at hand since ATMs may not work. And have a battery operated radio - if nothing else you have one in your vehicle. Make sure your laptop is charged. If power goes out, use you phone for news, and use a usb from your laptop to charge the phone. A laptop can charge a phone 10 times or more.
Anyone else you're welcome to comment and share any other storm advice.

Hurricane hack:
If you have a freezer with some extra room, buy two or three 1 gallon containers of drinking water. Pour out about a pint from each and put them in the freezer. It will freeze into blocks of ice, so if you loose electricity for 24-36 hours these blocks of ice will keep the freezer so cold that food won't thaw.
And if the outage last longer, you will have extra drinking water (I definitely need this tip for the stuff in my freezer) Thanks!!!

...And also thank you Myren for reminding me of the number one essential item that is never mentioned to have handy: a cork screw wine opener to open my bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon

#HelpingOthers ~