*Limited Time*
About to leave Killeen and head west, if you can host and are interested in a session call or text me today! I have to be back north of Temple by 530 so I have limited appointments i can take. Currently at my room in killeen but will be leaving shortly, unless you wamt to come by here lol!

Heya!😁

Ready for a good time? 😉😘

Im a very open minded😁 sensual pleasure artist💋 that offers a Full Service menu with as many times as you can 💥✨😁😁😁✨💥 during our session to leave you totally drained by the time I'm done handling your 🥒,

Contact me for current pics!

Domination services are also available such as role play, pegging, femdom, cbt, foot worship, and many more.....

Want the transformation from man of the house, in charge, to be my hungry for more, obediant Submissive? ....if that's your desire, to be made my abject slave, to worship at my feet, to feel my personally handcrafted instruments of the art of pain and pleasure working over your entire body, to be the object of my focused passion...

...then I Will bring you, Push you, Take you to the hottest edge of your secret fantasies....

Call Me....

Incall 70qv 120Hhr 200 for the full on hour together....
Outcall+25 (may vary depending on your location!)
Greek+50

💋Katie 💋

Call~Text 254~313~3568

Kik Katie6919