Thread: Gentlemen are you ready to expand your horizons and experience something different?

Gentlemen are you ready to expand your horizons and experience something different?

Gentlemen let me introduce you to DeepthroatRoger . Please keep in mind that I am expanding my services to better serve your personal experiences. Please be kind and courteous . my number one priority is to be discrete and professional with everyone.

Hello Gentlemen
    I’m new to the playground and I’m looking forward to meeting you. I’m a young Gay man that goes by ( DeepthroatRoger) I Have a Big Juicy smooth, clean tight ass & a nice clean Cock and If you are looking for high-class quality, I'm a down to earth, physically in shape Latino boy with curly black hair who loves to have fun. I am Tall and handsome 5'8” in height. I’m in physical good health and take pride in my appearance 190lbs.

You'll find I'm easy to talk to, sincere, genuine, and I love a good conversation. I'm very open minded, and discreet.

I'd say to start a conversation to find out our tastes is merely a starting point, (I have a nice round ass love getting rimmed mega turn on), I'm all for adventure. I'm respectful and discreet, and I'm available anytime for you! I take pride in hygiene, so I am always fresh and squeaky clean and expect the same. 👨🏻*keep in mind that
    I’m very oral and maybe bottom if it gets there ..
    I’m a professional deep throat no gag reflex guy so if you are looking to expand your horizons ask for (DeepthroatRoger)
    Last edited by MDG's; 07-10-2019 at 08:20 PM.

ALWAYS READY FOR A GOOD TIME :)

Be Well-Groomed

Be Courteous at All Times

Never Be Late

Well Reviewed

WE DO NOT OFFER BBFS ,SS , CIM, QV
    Cash app is no longer available!

Not Newbie friendly . You Must provide current provider References with Current contact number! No exceptions.

(210) 549-6422