Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Selina has a random rant....

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkWatney View Post
    But unless she is posted as Available Now, you still have to wait a bit in most cases. Getting all hot and bothered isn't helpful.
    This is another place for some potential confusion. If they are immediately available or answering an ISO, the assumption is that BOTH parties are waiving their strict reference policy in order to make a connection.

Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed) MarkWatney's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    Only flaw with the okay system on that site is the client has to request the okay. In the last 2 years. I have only had like 3 clients actually request and okay after the session yet they use me as a reference. This is fine but like you said it is a huge perk of using p411. Ladies used to be able to ok the gentlemen themselves after the session however people were abusing the okay system and giving out okays to clients they never met for incentives. I've heard from a few guys they stop asking for okays because quite frankly they dont want it to be out there for all ladies to see who they have met with or after having so many they figure they dont need current ones.

P411 is a great tool however after gina left and it being taken of by who knows who I can see why a lot of people are iffy about the site. We still haven't been told anything about the new owners and they have a lot of personal information on a lot of people.
    That's hard to fathom. I always ask for the okay, except for the very rare exception when there were red flags and I didn't want it in my permanent record, lol. But that's just me, and the vast majority of p411 gals are sponge-worthy.

I figure recent activity is better, and maybe makes the gal feel a little more secure compared to long gaps. Although I've had a few long gaps and still had no problem getting back in the game.

Maybe it's an ego thing of wanting to carve more notches in my belt, but mostly I see it as establishing credibility. Hadn't thought about any gals seeing too many okays as a negative, but then I'm only in the low double-digits, lol.

I've wondered about the change in management, too, but having been through several of them in real life, managers don't usually want to make drastic changes all at once. It may gradually get better or worse, but only time will tell.

Yeah, they have a lot of personal information, which is a valid concern. Most likely she was selective about who she turned it over to, but who knows for sure. Seems low risk to me, since any breach of confidentiality would likely lead to an immediate loss of revenue.
    Last edited by MarkWatney; 07-11-2019 at 08:17 PM.

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    The whole point of the p411 system is to use it. I can see the frustration when the client doesn't request an okay for reasons like you mentioned not a good time etc. However these clients are still using me as a reference yet don't send an ok request. Some I have seen multiple times and still no request but they still ask me to verify them with ladies and these ladies are also on p411. This happens often and makes me wonder why they contact via p411 yet they aren't going to use it as the screening tool it is. It slows down the whole process and with the price tag the guys have to pay why they aren't using it properly is beyond me. It's also kinda pointless to okay a client then be contacted by someone on the site asking if they have seen them. Clearly you wouldn't have given them an okay if you hadn't seen them.

We all know some ladies don't like to share. I've had my fair share of guys who have told me they can't use so and so to vouch because she gets upset if they are seeing someone else or if they find out they have seen so and so they won't see them again. I've seen first hand how quickly these ladies contact the guy trying to cock-block the new lady, its pretty pathetic but I can imagine thats a reason as to why some guys don't ask for okays or like to put their reference line-up out there.

I've heard of a ladies turning down clients who have to many okays or to many reviews.

Call me paranoid but after sesta and fosta we all should be more cautious. For many years gina said she would never give p411 up to anyone because she doesn't trust anyone to take care of it and protect the members like she does. That basically when she was done she would take it with here. Fast forward to sesta/fosta and she is finally ready to retire and just gives the board over to god knows who?
    Last edited by britttany_love; 07-11-2019 at 08:33 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    I've heard of a ladies turning down clients who have to many okays or to many reviews.
    I read somewhere of Gina congratulating some monger of amassing 600 OKs in a short period of time. I wonder how he’s doing today.

I like to keep my OKs current. But if I see one of my favorites a month or so after having asked for her OK, I might not ask her for another one so soon.

Fortunately I have not encountered any of the drama others have experienced. I would like to chalk it up to good screening on my part, but it’s probably just dumb luck.

I feel sorry for Selina and other women who endure so much bullshit from guys. But it appears to be part of doing business in the sex worker world. Unfortunate.
    Last edited by Lovinglifeinaustin; 07-11-2019 at 08:49 PM.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

The whole point of the p411 system is to use it. I can see the frustration when the client doesn't request an okay for reasons like you mentioned not a good time etc. However these clients are still using me as a reference yet don't send an ok request. Some I have seen multiple times and still no request but they still ask me to verify them with ladies and these ladies are also on p411. This happens often and makes me wonder why they contact via p411 yet they aren't going to use it as the screening tool it is. It slows down the whole process and with the price tag the guys have to pay why they aren't using it properly is beyond me. It's also kinda pointless to okay a client then be contacted by someone on the site asking if they have seen them. Clearly you wouldn't have given them an okay if you hadn't seen them.

We all know some ladies don't like to share. I've had my fair share of guys who have told me they can't use so and so to vouch because she gets upset if they are seeing someone else or if they find out they have seen so and so they won't see them again. I've seen first hand how quickly these ladies contact the guy trying to cock-block the new lady, its pretty pathetic but I can imagine thats a reason as to why some guys don't ask for okays or like to put their reference line-up out there.

Call me paranoid but after sesta and fosta we all should be more cautious. For many years gina said she would never give p411 up to anyone because she doesn't trust anyone to take care of it and protect the members like she does. That basically when she was done she would take it with here. Fast forward to sesta/fosta and she is finally ready to retire and just gives the board over to god knows who?
    You're totally right, it defeats the purpose for guys to pay for the membership and then not use it to lighten everyone's workload. Seems like priority 1 should be to let the gal know that you're an okay guy and respectful of her time, boundaries, and quality of life. Adding to her stress by asking her to verify for p411 gals without even asking for an okay just seems inconsiderate.

Also hard to understand the cock-blocking you mentioned. We're not here to be monogamous, and if a gal can't give references for her clients with other gals, she will likely find it difficult to attract new clients or get references from other gals. Word gets around, and karma is a bitch sometimes.

And I guess it's the lady's choice if she doesn't want to see a guy with too many okays. Seems kind of silly, but it's her life.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    I read somewhere of Gina congratulating some monger of amassing 600 OKs in a short period of time. I wonder how he’s doing today.

I like to keep my OKs current. But if I see one of my favorites a month or so after having asked for her OK, I might not ask her for another one so soon.

Fortunately I have not encountered any of the drama other have experienced. I would like to chalk it up to good screening on my part, but it’s probably just dumb luck.

I feel sorry for Selina and other women who endure so much bullshit from guys. But it appears to be part of doing business in the sex worker world. Unfortunate.

That many okays in a short period would scare me, and Im not sure I wouldsee that person. I would feel he cares more about the notches on his belt and not the individual experience, I offer a service but i'm also a person too. Same as if a new lady was here for only 6 months and had 600 reviews... im sure plenty of guys might not risk going in those waters. Sometimes putting everything out there like that might not always be good.

I understand about seeing a regular on p411 and not always asking for a new okay but they have made it easy where you can just update the date on the okay and not the whole thing it took me less than 10 seconds to do one the other day. I guess I don't understand why the guys get frustrated when it comes to screening yet if they did the small things like keeping their okays current on p411 or sending all the required sceeening info in the first pm things can go way more smoothly and screening can be done quickly.

Fortunately I have not encountered any of the drama others have experienced. I would like to chalk it up to good screening on my part, but it’s probably just dumb luck.

I'll ask for a refresh on an okay if it's been a year or so. Only one provider that I know of that requires recent okays, and she hasn't bubbled up on my to-do list yet.

Yeah, Selina is an awesome gal, and she doesn't deserve that kind of treatment. Guess that you have to have a pretty thick skin to thrive in this business, but sometimes enough is enough.

For what it’s worth, I found that note. Log onto P411, click the Extras link, and read the third message from the top. After rereading that, it may be that he amassed those 600 OKs over a ten year period. Still a lot.

In response to Mark’s and Brittt’s comments, I like to refresh and update OKs every 3-5 months.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

For what it’s worth, I found that note. Log onto P411, click the Extras link, and read the third message from the top. After rereading that, it may be that he amassed those 600 OKs over a ten year period. Still a lot.

In response to Mark’s and Brittt’s comments, I like to refresh and update OKs every 3-5 months.

Oh yes good ole daaaaaman.. he has like 400+ reviews on the E!

That many okays in a short period would scare me, and Im not sure I wouldsee that person. I would feel he cares more about the notches on his belt and not the individual experience, I offer a service but i'm also a person too. Same as if a new lady was here for only 6 months and had 600 reviews... im sure plenty of guys might not risk going in those waters. Sometimes putting everything out there like that might not always be good.

I understand about seeing a regular on p411 and not always asking for a new okay but they have made it easy where you can just update the date on the okay and not the whole thing it took me less than 10 seconds to do one the other day. I guess I don't understand why the guys get frustrated when it comes to screening yet if they did the small things like keeping their okays current on p411 or sending all the required sceeening info in the first pm things can go way more smoothly and screening can be done quickly.
    Well, we don't get to see how many okays a gal gets if she doesn't want us to. But it wouldn't matter to me, if she'd given out 600 okays in 6 months, because the ladies kind of have to take better care of themselves than guys typically do. Besides, 600 okays would likely mean that she was hot as fuck, and I'd be helpless. So maybe it's a good thing when they hide it.

But I can't wrap my head around 600 okays in 6 months for a guy. That's 3 per day, so with that kind of money, he must be Warren Buffet or something. Guinness Book of World Records, take note. Are there even that many gals on p411? Less than 200 in Austin, so he must be a traveling perv.

But maybe he just really enjoys meeting each lady and appreciates them with enthusiasm and abandon. I'd probably get bored after the first 200 or so.

Edit: never mind, just saw that those statistics were questionable, but I'll leave my comments here for posterity, as if posterity could give 3 fucks.
    Last edited by MarkWatney; 07-11-2019 at 09:20 PM.

Well, we don't get to see how many okays a gal gets if she doesn't want us to. But it wouldn't matter to me, if she'd given out 600 okays in 6 months, because the ladies kind of have to take better care of themselves than guys typically do. Besides, 600 okays would likely mean that she was hot as fuck, and I'd be helpless. So maybe it's a good thing when they hide it.

But I can't wrap my head around 600 okays in 6 months for a guy. That's 3 per day, so with that kind of money, he must be Warren Buffet or something. Guinness Book of World Records, take note. Are there even that many gals on p411? Less than 200 in Austin, so he must be a traveling perv.

But maybe he just really enjoys meeting each lady and appreciates them with enthusiasm and abandon. I'd probably get bored after the first 200 or so.
    If the lady has the feature turned on you can see how many okays she has given. It was a new feature that p411 added and allows the lady to list the exact number or a rounded estimate. It's small and at the top right corner of profile page.

Oh yes good ole daaaaaman.. he has like 400+ reviews on the E!
    Just ahead of our old friend Still Looking. :-) jk
    James
    Loving life in Austin

If the lady has the feature turned on you can see how many okays she has given. It was a new feature that p411 added and allows the lady to list the exact number or a rounded estimate. It's small and at the top right corner of profile page.
    She can choose to not report how many okays she's given.

Selina, so sorry if we are hijacking your thread, it was just so thought-provoking. The pros and cons of various workarounds to the problem of screening, and now we're on a tangential rant. Hope that you forgive us.

She can choose to not report how many okays she's given.

Selina, so sorry if we are hijacking your thread, it was just so thought-provoking. The pros and cons of various workarounds to the problem of screening, and now we're on a tangential rant. Hope that you forgive us.
    I too feel guilty about the hijack. But I bet that Selina has a kind heart towards kind men.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Companion Valentina Voluptua's Avatar
    Only flaw with the okay system on that site is the client has to request the okay. In the last 2 years. I have only had like 3 clients actually request and okay after the session yet they use me as a reference. This is fine but like you said it is a huge perk of using p411. Ladies used to be able to ok the gentlemen themselves after the session however people were abusing the okay system and giving out okays to clients they never met for incentives. I've heard from a few guys they stop asking for okays because quite frankly they dont want it to be out there for all ladies to see who they have met with or after having so many they figure they dont need current ones.

P411 is a great tool however after gina left and it being taken of by who knows who I can see why a lot of people are iffy about the site. We still haven't been told anything about the new owners and they have a lot of personal information on a lot of people.
    I love P411, I wish I got all my bookings from there, it's a wonderful tool but yes, having Gina gone has now raised a host of concerns that I won't address here.

P411 "Oks" aren't without their flaws. As providers we are absolutely obliged to give Oks if requested at risk of losing our accounts. I have a number of oks for clients I would not see again under any circumstance. Revolting hygiene issues, arriving whacked out on substances, or even bullies and boundary pushers to the extreme, and frighteningly so. A few months ago I heard a guy going through my bathroom drawers, closet and cabinet. I don't know if he was looking for prescriptions or what, but he definitely rifled through my stuff unabashedly but he has an ok from me. In order to fight an ok, you must provide proof at the discretion of P411 that the client was problematic. Since we do not have video or text confessions, PROVING a problem to any degree is mostly impossible. All I can do is give the okay and hope someone will message me about it.

So even on p411 I still insist on messaging and hearing from the client's okays even when I post Available Now. Yes, I am Available Now to people who I've seen before, and those who are pre-screened, and for everyone else I'm happy to be Available Now on the condition your okays get back to me with the quickness which happens refreshingly often as opposed to dm'ing providers here or p411. The awesome benefit is those okays are right there with a literal button to push to message them. Thus the gent doesn't have to jump through hoops to get me that info. It really expedites the process and benefits both the provider and client. Most providers aren't trying to make booking difficult for guests, we are trying to stay as reasonably safe as we can. I think P411 is the best gig around for doing just that.
    Muscular Integrity Consultation $180

Former Guests in Good Standing having seen me in the last 4 months-Contact Pamela at valentinavoluptua@protonmail.com 24 hours preferred or at least 3+ hours notice
    New P411 Guests, Please provide at least 3-24 hours notice Two okays within 4 months required https://preferred411.com/P153807
    All Other Guests: https://form.jotform.com/81655036484158 24 hours advanced booking required

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast