Thread: Selina has a random rant....

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Female (Not Verified) Seductive Selina's Avatar

Selina has a random rant....

Not too sure if this is the right spot but I'm going to post anyway.

Here's my random rant, enjoy.

First of all if we've never met for a session please do not use me as a reference. If I've screened you before but we've never actually met for a session again please do not use me as a reference. If I know you in the real world and we've fucked drunk/ sober before AGAIN do not use me as a reference. You need to go through the providers correct screening process whatever it may be. But don't use me. And to clarify what I just mentioned- I'm basically saying because we have hooked up outside of the hobby and you know that I'm a provider doesn't mean I will vouch for you. I dont mix both worlds.

Secondly, I don't just ask for screening info to look at it. The providers will be contacted. If they choose to not respond there is nothing I can do about it, sorry. They have that right I get it. But I hope they don't expect me to respond to them in the future. I am very reference friendly though so don't get it twisted. Those so called "right now" appointments won't happen with me unless we met before and even then chances are I'll need time to get ready. My ad ALWAYS states my screening process. So to avoid the back and forth send it all in the initial message please.

Carry on lovers xoxo
    Last edited by Seductive Selina; 07-10-2019 at 03:36 PM.

**Available In Austin**

I DO NOT offer greek, bbfs, ss, cim/cof, video/pictures

I do have a cancellation policy.
    I have a no review policy, thank you.

Contact Me:
    Via text if you have current number
    Twitter: selinaa__xo
    Email: selinaa28@protonmail.com
    P411: P122210
    *must have at least two current refs*