Date: 11/22/09
Provider: Mia
Area: Near Montrose/Richmond Intersection
Web: http://houston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/class...wAd?oid=6469284
Tel: 832.767.2969
Fee: $.6
Provider data: Caucasian, late 20s/early 30s, 5'2", approx. 100lb, Dyed blond hair to shoulder, 32A, a thin petite spinner. Skin is soft and clean.
Comment:
I post the review here because there is less traffic in home2 yet people still can benefit from the information.

Before Karen @ Med Center left she told me that a new establishment is about to open near the Montrose area. Saw a short lived review on Yvonne so decide to check out this new place. Made a call at 9:45pm and Stacey answered the phone. Asked the direction but did not make appointment specifically for anyone. When I park at the side of the house, a guy sitting in his car next to mine suddenly came out and I almost decided to drive away. Fortunately he was just another guy like me who came to visit. Waited for 5 minutes until he went in and then I rang the door bell. Stacey opened the door to let me in but quickly introduced me to Mia. Later on I learned from Mia that Yvonne is quite busy while Stacey almost did not work with client -- seems merely answers the phone and the door. The house is renovated from an old house and everything appears new and fresh -- by far the most comfortable place I have been to. Presented the fee up front and took a brief shower. I lied on my stomach on the bed and Mia, dressing under wares sitting on my hip start lightly rubbing my back with baby oil while chatting. She is so light weighted that I enjoyed the touch of her skin without feeling her weight at all. She told me that she is born and raised locally at Houston, which I think is a rare bird to find in this kind of establishment. She said she worked in an agency but decided to switch because of poor management/lacking business there. Her skills appeared greenish and her behavior seemed shy -- could do better if more proactive. After the "oil touch", I turned over, she removed her clothes, and we started to huddle together kissing. She seemed to like kissing and she did taste good. Her nipples were very responsive to my stimulation but her shaved kitty was not wet enough so we had to put some lube on her kitty and my cover. Started with CG and she began to work actively. We kept the movement while did a lot of kissing -- really taste good of her. Later on changed to doggie and finished with Mish. She did not rush me to pull out and seemed to enjoy the moment of the afterward, again quite rare. We chatted briefly, she helped me to get cleaned with warm towels, and kissed again before I left. Overall the feeling for her is like a shy lover who yet to have sufficient skills but is willing to please.

Recommendation: Yes for people who like to meet a greenish petite shy kisser