Address: Westheimer near Hillcroft
    Appointment Type: Spa
    Activities: Massage, BBBJ with CIM
    Session Length: 1 Hour
    Fee: $65 plus $60 tip
    Hair Length and Color: Long Black Hair
    Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
    Nationality: Vietnamese
    Physical Description: Hot Asian MILF, 5'5", 125, firm C cups with responsive nips
    The Rest of the Story: I decided to warm up with a nice massage and maybe a little more at Makeup Nails and Spa today. It had been a couple months since my last visit.

I walked up to the desk, paid my fee, and Linda sent me to her room, number 3. Ten minutes later Linda shows up. I was shocked to see how she looked. She has lost a lot of weight since my last visit with her and has turned from thick to pretty hot Asian MILF.

Linda started with a nice lotion massage. She used hot stones to warm the lotion as she rubbed it in. I enjoy talking to her and understand about 80% of what she says. She gives a pretty decent massage, if she is into you. Unfortunately, she is going to leave the room several times. Today was a record, eight times. Thankfully, she has some pretty good after massage talents.

After the flip she walks across the room and ties her hair up with clip. With this simple act, I start to get fully aroused. As she starts a gentle rubbing motion on member, I reach up and start rubbing her chest. She takes off her shirt and bra. Linda has some really firm tits for someone her age or any age for that manner. As she continued to stroke, I moved my hand and started rubbing the crotch of her jeans. She unbuttoned them and slid them down to her knees. As I picked up the place Linda took me into her mouth and started a sensous BBBJ. As I rubbed harder on her thong, I could feel her temperature rise. In no time at all, I exploded into her mouth. She drained me completely and let it dripple out of her mouth onto my stomach. After a proper cleanup and a little more conversation, I headed to the door.

I have never had a bad session with Linda, though there are reviews that she is moody and gives a lackluster performance. Now that she has lost a few extra pounds, I plan on going back a little more often.
    Recommendation: Yes

Crap, I posted this in the wrong forum. I hope this is similar to ASPD. Can one of the mods move it to the Houston Spa Reviews? Sorry for the inconvience.