Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: SexyLatinAlyssa: My Honest Review of Alyssa's Bj

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Slayer said it all for me.

+1 Slayer

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Male (Not Verified)

She got pissed at me as well, but it was a bit of my fault.

I scheduled a 30 min session to try her famous BJ and when I got to her incall I received a call from my boss to talk about business. It was like 6pm but I really needed to take the call. At the same time I was texting her but very hard to focus while I was discussing work stuff.
    No reply to my “I’m right here by the entrance”. Then I texted her after I hang up, and she said she had sent me instructions to get into the building thru some kind of ramp I think, idk. I can’t remember, but I couldn’t figure out where was that entrance she wasn’t talking about. I texted her multiple times and she got really upset that I couldn’t figure out how to get in the building.
    I was in the leasing office area and tried really hard to explain I was sorry that I didn’t understand her instructions. I mean, they were very straight forward, but I just couldn’t figure out where that entrance was. May be that English is my second language or that I am not familiar with the word she used to described the area of the building I should have used to get in to her apartment complex.
    Then she said she wouldn’t want to see me ever again.
    I understand she may have felt I was lying but I really wasn’t.
    Well, I am sad I won’t be enjoying that amazing BJ everyone talks about...

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Your Fault

Don’t answer the phone.

Some of you Guys are Stupid and then you complain about the Provider and you were the Fuck up!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Dingaling's Avatar
    Not my type...but why did you feel the need to post your entire review publicly?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    My 2 times seeing her were 2 of the best bjs i have had in my 40+ years on earth. 2nd time i was so into it changed from bng to hhr FS. I love that intense eye contact as she takes my soul

Registered Male (Not Verified) StopShort's Avatar
    My "Spidey sense" is tingling on Charlemagne. Something's telling me that's a mandle
    Preferred activities: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, cuddling, COB, COA, SS
    CIM is a plus, but not a dealbreaker

Types of ladies: I love ladies of all races. I've never been with an Asian woman, or Indian/Desi but want to try. I have a preference for spinners but don't mind thicker women. Love titties-big or small, love pregnant women

I'm available for providers in the evenings during the week or early morning on weekends.

I'm an AA male, late 40's.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

StopShort

Lol

Just because I point out some guys stupidity makes me a woman huh. Lol

Looks like you stepped in Spider shit!!!

If I'm reading this right, Apparently providers should be prioritize over our bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlemagne View Post
    Don’t answer the phone.

Some of you Guys are Stupid and then you complain about the Provider and you were the Fuck up!
    Don't answer the phone? That's his boss (as well as possible business related) on the line there.

Are you seriously condemning this dude for not putting putting his employer on the back burner over a provider?

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Okie dokie, since discussion is meandering, let please confine comments to the review itself and the companion subject. Thank you. -- FIH/staff

Verified Hobbyist BCD

YMMV

I've seen her upwards of 4 or 5 times already. Every time has been amazing. Communication has been flawless. IOP off the charts. If you have issues with her, it's most likely your own fault. I agree with Charlemagne.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Complainers

Would love to see the wives, girlfriends and (palm sisters) that these guys are complaining about Alyssa !!! Lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Who created the problem!!??

Kraid,

Hobbying while working, must be a really important job (rolling my eyes).

If you don’t have free time, then don’t waste others time.

So, YES, condemning him

Quote Originally Posted by Kraid View Post
    Don't answer the phone? That's his boss (as well as possible business related) on the line there.

Are you seriously condemning this dude for not putting putting his employer on the back burner over a provider?

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Since we can't seem to stay on topic, thread CLOSED. -- FIH/staff

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2