Thread: SexyLatinAlyssa: My Honest Review of Alyssa's Bj

BANNED! BEWARE HIGH RISK ISSUES

SexyLatinAlyssa: My Honest Review of Alyssa's Bj

Companion's Handle: SexyLatinAlyssa
    Date of Visit: 07/05/2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number: Must pass screening
    Email Address: Sexylatinalyssa@protonmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....exyLatinAlyssa
    City, State: Houston, Texas
    Type of Visit: incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: bbbjcim, spit no swallow, tit fondling, pics, light face fuck
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 15mins
    Donation: $70 special
    Approximate age of Companion: 31
    Hair Color and Length: Black tied up
    Smoking Status: Couldn't tell, I don't think so
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
    Companion Description: Very nice smile, Super white teeth, 5'5, nice tits
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet but did not exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Okay, first off. Alyssa is very quick to take offense. I've tried scheduling with her in the past, one time she said she can see me at 5, asked if that would work for me. I told her, "we can try tomorrow, when I'm searching for who to see, I'm usually really horny." Meaning I want to see whoever I'm messaging within the hour. I remember at the time, 5 was just to long of a wait for me. When I said that, she responded with "wow." I asked what's the matter? She said, "I'm good. I'll pass...I don't appreciate having my time wasted...then Goodbye." I told her, I never confirmed a time with you, so I really didn't understand where all this attitude was coming from. So fast forward to July 5. 2019. I contacted a provider I had seen recently and asked them to vouch for me with Alyssa, as I knew she was on the fence with me. I really wanted to see her and experience this "wonderful Bj" I read about. Alyssa reaches out to me, and we talk and set up a time. We agreed upon 1:15 PM. I tell her "I'm, going to head out now, and asked if I can be a little early. Damn GPS says I'll be there for 12:49. Is that okay or should I chill for a minute then come at 1:15?" She said, "K bye." Then, "oh, I'll text you if I'm ready quicker." That K bye she said was her immediately assuming negativity, she took me saying "damn" as a fear word for me not coming to see her. That's what I took from it at least, so just beware of that when booking with her. She's "quick tempered in that way."

So I get to the in call, she give me very detailed instructions. I'm very pleased with the place, I get inside and I'm greeted by Alyssa. My first impression are okay, not bad. Definitely shorter than I imagined, but definitely cute. We make some small talk, I tell her I apologize for the past issues we had with scheduling. She was very friendly, she leads me to her bedroom and immediately takes down my pants then looks up at me and says, "are you ready?" I tell her oh yes, she's going at it for about a good 30 seconds and then I ask can we get on the bed, as I like to lay on my back when receiving head. So she's going at it again, she's very aggressive with her suction, and you really "feel" her tongue when she deep throats. If I'm being honest, her bj isn't for me. I should have had her try some different alterations, but being as she advertises her bj I wanted her to do what she's found success in. I will go back in and have her do some different alterations to the suction as I'm very particular as to how I like my member to be sucked. Alyssa is a wonderful girl, and after I got through the screening issues and meet her in person she was very friendly and just a person I'd enjoy talking too. Like I said, her bj wasn't the best for me this time around, but I'm willing to go back in and have a better experience.

If you're looking for a cute girl who give great effort in her bj, definitely check out Alyssa! I also got a chance to snap a couple pics of her.

Pics in private section

Until next time, happy hobbying!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Cc.goliath's Avatar
    She’s probably like. Payback tiiiiimmmmeee
    Barter you time for a Laptop! Hit me up!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Central Houston. Prefer Westchase for incalls.
    Thanks for the details. I’ve been curious about how she is bcd.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Hypesuh

Not everyone jumps at your command!

Alyssa would be smart to Not bother with you in the future.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Do I smell a white knight

@Charlemagne

I wasn’t asking her to jump, I won’t provide text threads but if you read them you’d understand what I mean. This isn’t to bash her or say she doesn’t provide good service. I feel it’s my duty as a member of this forum to give my absolute and complete honest opinion of a provider and all it details so others will have enough information to make an informed decision weather or not to see them. Thanks

Verified Hobbyist BCD Island_Gent's Avatar
    It’s your truth OP, own it. Besides, what constitutes good head is pretty subjective. What may be meh for you, may be bomb dome for the next man. You can only pass on your experience. Frankly all the times my dick has been in her mouth, I’ve thoroughly enjoyed.

Fully vaxxed & boosted, mature, professional, Black male.

P411 Lifetime Member with 70+ Okays.

Admirer of women in all their shapes, colours and sizes, with a preference for mature GFE providers.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You mentioned no swallow...was that your preference or because of her 70 $ special?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Great_Catch33; 07-12-2019 at 09:03 AM.

+1 for me... Island Gent

butt, YMMV (always)...

Last edited by skittlez; 07-12-2019 at 08:39 PM.
    Sharing is caring...

@Skittlez

You’re absolutely right on that! I’ll be sure to post them the traditional way, Alyssa requested I remove the face pictures so I disabled the link in the meantime

Link should now work

Link works now

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Good review OP. Nothing wrong with expressing your experience as that's what these review forums are for.......

I had a great time with her n her bj was magnificent to me..... but that's just me..... Plus I had great convo before and after our session together. .... She has a great head on her shoulders and knows what she likes........ I like that.

Like Skitz says...... its always YMMV with the ladies.....

I've read reviews of girls who guys just slammed...... I go in to see what she's all about and end up having one of the best sessions ever....... But that's MY experience........

Keep reviewing bro...... keep em coming..... You'll find the ones you like the most.......

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Damn would really like to see her, but that drive to myerland ain’t no joke from the woodlands lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD Stiffwood7's Avatar
    Yes. Agreed
    From woolands no fk joke
    Would be great if she can make trip to north side

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast