Companion's Handle: SexyLatinAlyssa
Date of Visit: 07/05/2019
Preferred Method of Contact: PM
Phone Number: Must pass screening
Email Address: Sexylatinalyssa@protonmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....exyLatinAlyssa
City, State: Houston, Texas
Type of Visit: incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: bbbjcim, spit no swallow, tit fondling, pics, light face fuck
Scheduled Length of Visit: 15mins
Donation: $70 special
Approximate age of Companion: 31
Hair Color and Length: Black tied up
Smoking Status: Couldn't tell, I don't think so
Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
Companion Description: Very nice smile, Super white teeth, 5'5, nice tits
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet but did not exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
Okay, first off. Alyssa is very quick to take offense. I've tried scheduling with her in the past, one time she said she can see me at 5, asked if that would work for me. I told her, "we can try tomorrow, when I'm searching for who to see, I'm usually really horny." Meaning I want to see whoever I'm messaging within the hour. I remember at the time, 5 was just to long of a wait for me. When I said that, she responded with "wow." I asked what's the matter? She said, "I'm good. I'll pass...I don't appreciate having my time wasted...then Goodbye." I told her, I never confirmed a time with you, so I really didn't understand where all this attitude was coming from. So fast forward to July 5. 2019. I contacted a provider I had seen recently and asked them to vouch for me with Alyssa, as I knew she was on the fence with me. I really wanted to see her and experience this "wonderful Bj" I read about. Alyssa reaches out to me, and we talk and set up a time. We agreed upon 1:15 PM. I tell her "I'm, going to head out now, and asked if I can be a little early. Damn GPS says I'll be there for 12:49. Is that okay or should I chill for a minute then come at 1:15?" She said, "K bye." Then, "oh, I'll text you if I'm ready quicker." That K bye she said was her immediately assuming negativity, she took me saying "damn" as a fear word for me not coming to see her. That's what I took from it at least, so just beware of that when booking with her. She's "quick tempered in that way."

So I get to the in call, she give me very detailed instructions. I'm very pleased with the place, I get inside and I'm greeted by Alyssa. My first impression are okay, not bad. Definitely shorter than I imagined, but definitely cute. We make some small talk, I tell her I apologize for the past issues we had with scheduling. She was very friendly, she leads me to her bedroom and immediately takes down my pants then looks up at me and says, "are you ready?" I tell her oh yes, she's going at it for about a good 30 seconds and then I ask can we get on the bed, as I like to lay on my back when receiving head. So she's going at it again, she's very aggressive with her suction, and you really "feel" her tongue when she deep throats. If I'm being honest, her bj isn't for me. I should have had her try some different alterations, but being as she advertises her bj I wanted her to do what she's found success in. I will go back in and have her do some different alterations to the suction as I'm very particular as to how I like my member to be sucked. Alyssa is a wonderful girl, and after I got through the screening issues and meet her in person she was very friendly and just a person I'd enjoy talking too. Like I said, her bj wasn't the best for me this time around, but I'm willing to go back in and have a better experience.

If you're looking for a cute girl who give great effort in her bj, definitely check out Alyssa! I also got a chance to snap a couple pics of her.

Pics in private section

Until next time, happy hobbying!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.