Thread: I'm Back...

Provider Extraordinaire!
    I am back and better than EVER!!! :D

Despite the best efforts of several people on ASPD, my full provider status has been restored here on Home2. When asked by the moderators for proof of blackmail and other accusations, no one was able to provide any. Considering the seriousness of these accusations this should be proof enough that the charges leveled against me were false and malicious.

I would call them all out publicly, but I refuse to lower myself to their level. If you read the Co-Ed or Alerts forum on ASPD before it went dark you probably already know who they are anyway.

To those who either started the rumors or simply took them and ran with them, I feel sorry for you. You have been exposed as liars and if anybody on this board has any sense they will avoid you and your little group at all costs. I would hope that you would help to clear my name with the same veracity that you slandered it, but I can't say I expect it. After all, when you trash somebody's reputation, make them fear for their personal safety, and damage them financially the way they did to me it's usually better to crawl under a rock with the rest of the slime.

If you can't contact me it is because I know you were involved and I want nothing to do with you. For those of you that have threatened me either directly or indirectly, you should know that the security of my home has been increased drastically and screening will be EXTRA tight.

I look forward to being a participating member of this board and will be happy to provide assistance to providers (that were not involved in this fiasco) and hobbyists in any way that I can.

For now I will be splitting my time between Dallas and Kansas City. I will avoid the snow at all costs! :)

Contact me directly for my schedule and specials! ;)

xo

Alexis

Verified Hobbyist lookn2u4fun69's Avatar
    ok I'm going to stick my neck out again. Welcome. i look forward to meeting you!

Provider Extraordinaire!
    Likewise sweetheart!

xo
    :D

Welcome back Dear! Nice to see you around again. I've been on a self-imposed hiatus but am back in the saddle again.
    "The best way to know if you can trust someone, is to trust them." - Hemingway