Thread: All nude mani-pedi with a happy ending

Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed) MarkWatney's Avatar

All nude mani-pedi with a happy ending

This may be a silly idea, but I like to be well-groomed for my dates, especially my fingertips so that I'm more likely to get FIV privileges. I would also prefer not to stab the ladies with my toenails, so I try to stay trimmed and smooth the best that I can.

Sometimes I'll even go to a spa for a mani-pedi, and there are several in Austin that have packages for guys. You know, we don't need anything fancy, just the basics, so there is a market for us in the spa community. But it's kind of boring, and also a little frustrating if the gal is kinda cute and we want to get frisky.

What I'm wondering is if there are any ladies that have a talent for grooming guys? It would make the process a whole lot more interesting if it was an all-nude session with a foot massage and a happy ending. Might even include manscaping, waxing, etc. and lead to an extended session.

So, ladies, do you offer this service, and if so, what kind of rates apply? Or is this something you might be interested in trying?

And guys, please chime in if you are interested in this too, or if you know of a gal who can rock this.

no longer here; her choice
    at the closing galactic center, mocking the enemy & evil laughing
    A quirk about me is I used to love doing my lover’s/bf’s manicured and sometimes (when you’re like ooo boi your feet!! I can’t...) pedi.

I loved doing it.

I love it when men have nice clean filed fingernails and strangely I love to push back and scrape off cuticles.
    Now I’ve only done this for guys I’m infatuated with but I think your on to something.

I know guys request haircuts from providers who are also stylists (I’d so do it if I were) why not nails and feet services from pro nail techs. Your totally on to something and some ladies with these skills could totally capitalize on it.

I’m sure it’s tricky to advertise just as it is with LMTs.
    I know boards have been known to investigate that type stuff from time to time.

Still, nice topic.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I think the idea definitely has merit.

In addition to being a way of pampering the client, for folks like me whose age and physique make it very difficult to reach one's own toes, it would be a real service.