Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Meeting in the parking lot
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 30 Mins
    Donation: $150
    Approximate age of Companion: 23
    Hair Color and Length: Short brunette
    Smoking Status: Smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: White/Caucasian
    Companion Description: Cute with big booty; innocent looking - but turned out not so innocent !!!!
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Hell no
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell no

Public comments:
    Had an appointment with her and went to her hotel in time. She asked me to give her some cash to pay hotel. I was hesitant but when she met me in the parking lot, I was fooled by her innocent looking and gave her $100 to pay hotel. She ran into the hotel and never came back to me.

I know I was stupid - I helped providers pay hotel in advance before but this is the first time I got burnt.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Relocated to Coed for discussion per H2 policy since no actual activities took place to be reviewed.

Thanks for taking the time to write up your experience, nothing. So sorry this happened, lad. Hopefully was a misunderstanding that can be corrected. (I try to think positive.) The lass is welcome to respond.

Her H2 link, although has been inactive with zero posts:
    https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?61186-thenamescarlett

Last edited by Fancyinheels; 07-07-2019 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Link added

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    So sorry Sir. It's happened to me. Even with ladies I thought I knew well and could trust. Sad that there are assholes out there on both dies of the fence.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

That's unfortunate, I was planning on seeing her but now am more hesitant. Hopefully she can say her side of the story in coed. Robbed is technically the wrong term because she didn't use force, I'd say you were scammed or hoodwinked, if you're gonna pay for a hotel you gotta walk in with her and hand the money to the cashier. This is kind of the same situation as pre-paying which as we all know by now is a hobby no-no.

However I'm sincerely sorry for what happened to you, I've been there, it sucks.

Verified Hobbyist BCD nothingtolose's Avatar
    Scarlett came back to me and explained that her phone died, and wanted to make it right by offering to make up the session or return the money. However we could not agree upon a time to meet again.

I could have been more patient and waited longer before putting up this review. It pains me to write a negative review like this.

She could have simply walked back to the parking lot to tell me after her phone died. This type of miscommunication, or lack of communication can be easily avoided.

Thanks for everybody's advice, I need to avoid paying money in advance, which, as Shakespeare put it in Hamlet, often ends up with losing both money and friends.

As someone suggested that "robbed" is technically not an accurate term, mods, can you help change it to more appropriate wording?

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    ^ Perhaps a wee bit late to change the title now that it's been up in infamy all afternoon, lad, but you have clarified, and thanks for that. I also don't understand why she didn't just walk back to the car? What happened to the money and why did she leave?

Anyway... Please post when she makes this right. Happy endings are a wonderful thing to be shared!
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 07-08-2019 at 10:41 AM. Reason: mispelling corrected

BANNED MULTIPLE HANDLE VIOLATIONS
    Quote Originally Posted by nothingtolose View Post
    Scarlett came back to me and explained that her phone died, and wanted to make it right by offering to make up the session or return the money. However we could not agree upon a time to meet again.

I could have been more patient and waited longer before putting up this review. It pains me to write a negative review like this.

She could have simply walked back to the parking lot to tell me after her phone died. This type of miscommunication, or lack of communication can be easily avoided.

Thanks for everybody's advice, I need to avoid paying money in advance, which, as Shakespeare put it in Hamlet, often ends up with losing both money and friends.

As someone suggested that "robbed" is technically not an accurate term, mods, can you help change it to more appropriate wording?
    First thing I would say that if they contacted you after they had had a chance to see the ad and get warned on the grapevine the "make it right" is probably more damage control than make up. Like you say she could have just come down to the parking lot to let you know.

Also disregard the bleating from the dude objecting to the term "robbery." That dude is not arguing from a good place and I would be very, very surprised if he didn't use the situation and sticking up for you to get a discount which is just a different variety of skeeve when you think about it.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    While "robbery" isn't the correct legal term, who cares? You got ripped off and people need to know.

Quote Originally Posted by killeeninformer2 View Post
    ........First thing I would say that if they contacted you after they had had a chance to see the ad and get warned on the grapevine the "make it right" is probably more damage control than make up. Like you say she could have just come down to the parking lot to let you know.......
    Yes that's actually the important bit of info there, that she did not feel the need to make things right until after she heard about the review.

*edit* And I take back what I said about robbery, theft, everyone understood the meaning, I was confusing it. Sorry.
    Last edited by puffDATY; 07-07-2019 at 10:53 PM.

BANNED MULTIPLE HANDLE VIOLATIONS
    Quote Originally Posted by puffDATY View Post
    Yes that's actually the important bit of info there, that she did not feel the need to make things right until after she heard about the review. And I was a bit over-zealous with the definition of robbery, but when I hear robbery I picture sticking up a liquor store which isn't what happened.
    Literally everyone else doesn't have that problem. I don't think you do either really.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    If money is taken without services rendered, that is theft. If you pay for a specific amount of time and services are cut short, that is theft. Theft, robbery, scammed, punked, whatever you want to call it, that person should no longer be trusted and there is absolutely NO EXCUSE for it.

I bet if you had shortened her $100 for services she rendered you, she would be screaming to the high heavens.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Another testament to never pay anything up front.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

no longer here; her choice
    at the closing galactic center, mocking the enemy & evil laughing
    Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    If money is taken without services rendered, that is theft. If you pay for a specific amount of time and services are cut short, that is theft. Theft, robbery, scammed, punked, whatever you want to call it, that person should no longer be trusted and there is absolutely NO EXCUSE for it.

I bet if you had shortened her $100 for services she rendered you, she would be screaming to the high heavens.
    There are exceptions to this imo.

I remember a time when I was called out from SA to Nb and the kid was high on something and kept dozing off.
    I literally sat there for 15 min watching him nod off. Yes I left with my 400 at the 30 min mark.

Another scenario:
    Guy comes over and has a stinker.
    I ask him to go lather up.
    I hear the sink tinkle for less than 30 seconds.
    Sorry buddy but you can catch these polite we’ll manicured hands and that’s about it.

I don’t consider that robbing.
    So the no excuse statement is kinda iffy to me.

I agree, the OP got robbed. Sorry this happened to you.

I don’t know why you’d trust someone that openly advertises she does xxxxxxxxxx anyway lol
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 07-08-2019 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Edited/forbidden reference.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Groovy Johnson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
    Relocated to Coed for discussion per H2 policy since no actual activities took place to be reviewed.

Thanks for taking the time to write up your experience, nothing. So sorry this happened, lad. Hopefully was a misunderstanding that can be corrected. (I try to think positive.) The lass is welcome to respond.

Her H2 link, although has been inactive with zero posts:
    https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?61186-thenamescarlett

" Hopefully it was a misunderstanding?"
    LOL
    Vaccinated
    Vajitarian

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast