Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Female condoms a.k.a. internal condoms

Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed) MarkWatney's Avatar

Female condoms a.k.a. internal condoms

Back in the 90's on a trip to San Francisco, I was introduced to the female condom by a sex worker. Since then, I've seen a few people mention them on hobby sites, but very rarely. I looked them up online, and they are also called internal condoms.

If you haven't seen them, it's like a larger version of the male condom, but baggier, with a closed inner ring for insertion and a larger outer ring that stays outside. The inner ring is supposed to stimulate the guy, and the outer ring stimulates the woman's clitoris and also keeps it from getting shoved inside.

I'm just curious if anyone in the hobby has used them or has any comments about them.

Among the pros are that it can be put in place up to 8 hours before sex, and so it may be a more natural feeling temperature by the time of penetration. The downside is probably that it interferes with the pleasures of DATY and finger play.

Anyone care to comment on their experience with it, or things they've heard about it?

Verified Hobbyist BCD chairspud's Avatar
    I for one love using them. They are a must for FMF! Only problem is unless you buy in bulk they are pricey.
    Never enough SEX, Never enough MONEY!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    I’ve never used them, but would like to try them just to compare them with the usual condom.

I second chairspud’s comment about FMF. I’ve done doubles only once, and having to change rubbers so often was distracting. Female condoms would have improved things.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Like fucking a glad bag to me but useful for FMF only imo
    She's a kind girl, the kind I'd like to.......
    Details on P411
    MFC charter member

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    I use female condoms on occasion They are handy I must say for those with erection issues .

Verified Companion Companion Ava In Austin's Avatar
    I have some experience with the female condom known as FC2. And, I have been told by gents that it feels more natural and it enhanced their overall experience BCD.
    The condom takes a little extra effort and time to properly put in place. So, it is nice that it can be done ahead of time, like MW noted. A couple of key tips - lube the inside of it, the inner ring is optional (think personal comfort), the outer ring can be tucked inside until you both are ready ;)
    Yes, FC2 is expensive compared to regular condoms and is not available at local drugstores. I buy them from Amazon and they cost $14-$23 for a package of 3.
    Rare Ink-Free Girlfriend Companion!
    Sweet, Discreet & Elite
    Lover of courteous respectful gentlemen, including
    newbies, traveling, younger & you awesome local guys!
    I do not care to be reviewed, being vouched for is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Ava In Austin View Post
    I buy them from Amazon and they cost $14-$23 for a package of 3.
    ONLY 3 & not in a drugstore !!!
    Saran wrap might work in the dark & he can't see it, maybe?
    Saran clinging to his penis

Verified Hobbyist BCD squiretuck's Avatar
    Ditto; they are great especially when you have problems ejaculating with regular condoms.

Quote Originally Posted by chairspud View Post
    I for one love using them. They are a must for FMF! Only problem is unless you buy in bulk they are pricey.

Verified Companion Valentina Voluptua's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkWatney View Post
    Back in the 90's on a trip to San Francisco, I was introduced to the female condom by a sex worker. Since then, I've seen a few people mention them on hobby sites, but very rarely. I looked them up online, and they are also called internal condoms.

If you haven't seen them, it's like a larger version of the male condom, but baggier, with a closed inner ring for insertion and a larger outer ring that stays outside. The inner ring is supposed to stimulate the guy, and the outer ring stimulates the woman's clitoris and also keeps it from getting shoved inside.

I'm just curious if anyone in the hobby has used them or has any comments about them.

Among the pros are that it can be put in place up to 8 hours before sex, and so it may be a more natural feeling temperature by the time of penetration. The downside is probably that it interferes with the pleasures of DATY and finger play.

Anyone care to comment on their experience with it, or things they've heard about it?
    I personally love them because I'm super sensitive to chemicals in lubes and combined with friction...OWWW- but they eliminate all that for me. They also feel more er..natural for me and just personally I really like the visual of a man sans a wrap on him. Plus they're great for...um..the well endowed feller, but they aren't without their problems.

Like Chairspud mentioned, they are pricey. Like $5 to $9 bucks each and that's if I can find them. I usually have to order them. And what may be a real aesthetic turn on for me, i.e. a nice turgid, veiny, protuberance sans condom, it may be a visual turn off for the feller as you have what looks like a plastic wizard's sleeve sheath with big plastic o-ring hanging out the opening of your snootch.
    Muscular Integrity Consultation $180

Former Guests in Good Standing having seen me in the last 4 months-Contact Pamela at valentinavoluptua@protonmail.com 24 hours preferred or at least 3+ hours notice
    New P411 Guests, Please provide at least 3-24 hours notice Two okays within 4 months required https://preferred411.com/P153807
    All Other Guests: https://form.jotform.com/81655036484158 24 hours advanced booking required

Verified Companion Valentina Voluptua's Avatar
    They're also great if a lady likes feeling the sensation of the ejaculation internally without exposing herself to STIs. I don't typically feel that with condoms so it's a fun little additional kink if you're into that kind of stuff.
    Muscular Integrity Consultation $180

Former Guests in Good Standing having seen me in the last 4 months-Contact Pamela at valentinavoluptua@protonmail.com 24 hours preferred or at least 3+ hours notice
    New P411 Guests, Please provide at least 3-24 hours notice Two okays within 4 months required https://preferred411.com/P153807
    All Other Guests: https://form.jotform.com/81655036484158 24 hours advanced booking required

Verified Companion Companion sweetbabybeth's Avatar
    I use them all the time when a gentleman prefers to. I've also introduced several gents to them, some like them some don't, but this gal has plenty of them thanks to one of my favorite people... smooches

Temptation Tammy has them I used one on her last night feels amazing.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    This sounds like a good service upgrade option ladies.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Used a few of them with my ATF in SA today. She has a full drawer of them. Orders them from the FC2 website. They are fantastic if the lady knows how to insert them properly.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast