Email Address: sensualsophia@hushmail.com
URL / Website: http://sensualsophia.rare-courtesan.com/
http://www.preferred411.com/austin/sensualsophia
City: Austin
State: Texas
Area / Address: "Arboretum"
Appointment Type: Incall
Provider Category: Independent
Activities: High-mileage, non-vanilla GFE/FBE: DFK, lap dancing, Russian, Italian, HJ, BBBJ, breast worship, spanking, DATY, Clamdigger, Salad Shooter, MFCFS (doggy and froggy, both with mirrors), a screaming COT and pearl necklace. A bottle of Topo Chico Mexican mineral water, cuddling and laughing and pleasant conversation.
Session Length Scheduled: One hour
Fee: $275
Total Paid: $BU (grandfathered rate)
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
Hair Color and Length: Light brown, past her shoulders
Race: White
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way
Where did you hear about this provider? ASPD
Provider`s Body: From her website and P411 profile: "I have long wavy light brown hair, big blue eyes, and a sincere and bright smile ... I stand 5'8" tall, weigh 150 lbs, and measure 36C-28-40. If you like a skinny girl, I'm probably not your cup of tea. However, if you like dangerous curves and natural breasts, then I'm just what you're looking for." My view: silken, luminous skin; a mischievous smile; a lovely alto voice, a shaved kitty with a little thatch above. Appealingly zaftig!
What was the Provider's Attitude like? She invited me to "lapse into a longer, lingering, libidinous experience." That's what I did.
Comments: .
Last spring my friend Meldrick suggested a series, a la the Hardy Boys adventures. "The Horny Boys." It's a jolly good idea, and so I began with this report which, gentle reader, I called, "Monk Rasputin and the Adventure of the Succulent Seductress." I’m posting this here to help build the data base, but also because it’s one fine story of one fine fuck.

I like Sophia a lot, and we have seen each other a number of times. I have compared her beauty to that of the luscious, languorous women in pre-Raphaelite paintings. The pre-Raphaelites also reflected the Victorian view of women as both angelic and wanton, and I have experienced both these sides of Sophia. This date? Wanton. Here are a couple scenes.

She was wearing a tiny black thong and black bra, and a brilliant royal blue satin kimono. The kimono hung loosely, unbelted. When we kissed hello, I ran my hands inside the kimono, over her smooth, cool, silken skin. We kissed for a long time.

After pouring the mineral water for us, she said, "What else is in the bag?" "Groceries," I replied, as I shook out a zucchini and a cucumber. "Oooh! Are those for ... ? Sophia raised her eyebrows ... "Yep." "I've never done that. What do you do? Do you peel them?", as she wrapped her hand first around one and then the other, stroking slowly, letting her imagination play. "Nah. We cover them with a condom."

"Dance for me, Sophia." I sat on the loveseat as she danced and teased, stripping slowly out of her kimono and lingerie. She shimmies and shakes and wiggles. I am naked by then, stroking my cock slowly. Her eyes are locked on my cock, she licks her lips. "I gotta have that in my mouth." She is on her knees in an instant and swallows me, bobbing her head, as I hump upwards into her mouth. Sophia's cheeks are concave with suction.

She cups my cock between her beautiful, lush breasts ("Take a picture now, Monk."), and I manage to squeeze out a few more drops of my sticky lubricant. She hisses, "Yessss," as I rub it into her nipples. We're kissing and groping and probing and eating each other. Sophia turns around and slides her buns along the length of my cock. Slowly, quickly. I start spanking her. Whack! Whack! "Faster, Sophia, faster." "Fuck you, Monk!" That gets her more Whack! Whack! We are on the floor, her legs over her head, I am eating her salty **** as I probe with a finger or two. "Eat me, Monk, eat me, you fucker!" We are literally rolling around on the floor, bumping into the furniture, Whacking! and eating and sucking and licking.

Our passion and hunger are building wildly. "Stop. I want to fuck. Let's get the vegetables and go to bed." "Which one do you want?" She grinned a wicked grin. Her voice got a little hoarse. "The cucumber. It's bigger."

I fuck her with that cuke for a while, and then she takes over, pumping and jacking herself with that big green organic dong, fast and hard. (We tried it both ways -- she preferred it with the narrow end in.) I push my cock in her mouth and fuck her face at the same time. I cum that way, and shoot my creamy Russian salad dressing all over her stunning tits, as she is screaming, "Cum on me, Monk; cum on my tits, Monk; shoot your hot cum on me. Cum on me, you fucker."

I took those veggies home. Waste not, want not. The next day, as we exchanged morning-after emails, she wrote, "Did you think of me as you ate your salad"? And then in a Co-Ed thread about plain vanilla sex, she made sassy comments about how refreshing some cucumber gelato would taste.

What a slut! What a woman! Is there any wonder why she's a favorite?

Endnotes. There were other ... items in the bag, and playtime took some interesting turns that day. There's a lot of YMMV in this date. The veggies, the pic ... those will happen in a relationship that is built on mutual respect and trust. (You have seen other pix of Sophia I have taken -- read her website and some of her posts.) The other reason that this was a high mileage date is that both Sophia and I have libidos that are off the charts. We like to fuck. We like to fuck each other. We met last year swapping jokes about "plain vanilla" sex. Don't you believe it when she says that!
Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes