Was the Appointment On-Time?? yep
Activities: CBJX3,CG,RCG,DATYx3,FIV,TUHA
Length of Visit: 5 hrs
Donation: $$
Approximate age of Companion: 20
Hair Color and Length: Brown
Smoking Status: no
Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
Companion Description: 5'6,long sweet legs nice little booty, small b chest and a fine ass smile
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Hell Yess
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
So head to CL Friday since I'm in town for my Bday, review later on who I had for the 4th, so my cousin and I chill and if you have not been to CL the Chicas swarm on you like white on rice! Now dogs this is my day and I am being picky, I have about 7 sit on my lap and I turn them all away, I just tell them to come back later, I wanted to see what my options were. Now most of the Chicas are Cubanas and they are on the thick side, now I like thick but not today, I'm looking at the slender ones and they have a few very nice ones, so I tip one and think she could be the one and the very next dance P is on the stage and my brother dogs she has such a fine little Ass I wanted this one and a very pretty face! well I have a few more sit on my lap and turn them away then the 1st girl I tipped sat down and I had to tell her that I was still chilling.

Now P finishes her dances and comes and sits on my lap, now for you Gringos the girls don't speak a lot of English and that is ok! their Looks make up for it! I get P a drink and she ask if I speak Spanish and I tell her I Understand but limited on Talk. Now gringos
the only word you need to know is Bailar = Dance and then good luck!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.