Thread: sweet young kitty new to DFW but not a new provider.

Verified Companion Companion

sweet young kitty new to DFW but not a new provider.

Alternative babe in the Dallas area this weekend. Looking to fulfill your fantasies and make your wildest dreams come true! Heavily tattooed, I’ll give you the time of your life 😘.

Text to schedule an appointment for me to cum see you, or you can cum see me ❤️

Calls will be ignored, text is the preferred method of contact. Schedule appointments at least 1 hour in advance, open availability .

NO AA.

FOUR6NINE 24EIGHT 74SIXFIVE

Verified Hobbyist BCD pmdelites's Avatar
    gypsy, welcum to dallas and to ourhome2 !!!

thx for the photo!
    does “ in the Dallas area this weekend” just mean you are visiting dallas? or that you have moved here and/or setting up here?

might be helpful if you let us know ...
    * general area of town your incall is located and/or where you will go for outcalls
    * days of week & times during those days when you’ll be available
    * intimate activities you enjoy and those you are not interesting in
    * your rates for various consulting sessions

welcum!!
    it's always afternoon!!

have fun out there.

dont let the negatives get you down.

Thanks for the tip... until I figure out how to edit the original post.

Iam from the dallas area, available for incall in Las colinas this weekend, out call anywhere in the metroplex with enough notice.

Always feel free to text me anytime I usually sleep between midnight and 8am so might not reposnd promptly during that time.

Gfe, cfs, bbbj cim dfk

Qv 80 hhr 100 hr 200
    Trips to greese 1000, sorry gentlemen I just dont like it ;)

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Welcome to the wickedry of H2, Gypsy!

No post can be amended after the 60-minute edit window has expired (except by staff), so coming back and "bumping" the thread to add new data was exactly right.

To become more familiar with the site's standards and the verification procedure, please read the informational topics "stickied" at the beginning of this Welcome Wagon section. (Lots of helpful suggestions there, too.) Also, please take note of other rule threads similarly topping various forums. PM me if you have any questions.

Irish luck in lust, lovely lass!

Today and tomorrow I am doing incall review and verification special at my los colinas incall! Inbox me or text!

(469) 248-7465 ��������������

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 GR. Impressive ink my dear.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE