Thread: Hey Guys👋

Verified Companion Companion Khari Kummingz's Avatar

Hey Guys👋

Hey guys I am planning a visit to the Midland/Odessa area but I'm a first timer... My question is, WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?? Lol! I'm just realizing they're two different towns due to the fact that when people mention the area, the two names run together 😂 Is one more populated than the other? Where are the food spots? Shopping, if any?

Any suggestions are GREATLY appreciated💋 Enjoy your holiday weekend!!!
    Car Dates & Outcalls ALWAYS Available

P411: http://www.Preferred411.com/P183118

I DO NOT CATER TO BARE SERVICES…

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    There isn't a ton of difference between the two. Think Dallas/Ft. Worth, just on a smaller scale. Most of what can be found in one town can be found in the other. Hotel prices vary though depending on how far you book ahead. Population wise, I believe Midland is a little bigger, but, not by much. The loop offers the most places for dining, grocery shopping, etc. I-20 is truck stops, oil well servicing companies and McDonald's! As far as shopping malls, the Music City mall in Odessa is a small mall and has a few stores. Midland/Odessa is a busy, 24/7 area with a lot of rookie oilfield drivers, so, most of all, be careful when driving because accidents are extremely common there. Just pay attention and you should be fine.