Thread: Happy 4th of July!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Last edited by bb1961; 07-04-2019 at 07:53 AM.

flag.jpg

Happy 4th Of July. Hope everyone has a safe & sexy holiday weekend !!

lips.jpg

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    JJ, Colin Krappernick would find your post ^^^^^ offensive. Apparently he is not a member here or he would demand that management delete your patriotic post.

This is not a political forum - member's access here removed - ck1942
    Last edited by ck1942; 07-04-2019 at 01:39 PM. Reason: SMH
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

IDK about any of that. Im posting the USA flag an original that was sown by a woman! Also, the veteran owned company who released tee-shirts would beg to differ.
    Im team woman & USA !

Hope you have a great holiday!

XoXo,
    Jess

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJessika View Post
    IDK about any of that. Then maybe you should educate yourself on who hates this country on this July 4th and you will know what I’m talking about. Im posting the USA flag an original that was sown by a woman! And that flag is at the center of the Colin Krappernick controversy. Im sorry that you found the need to bring that negative energy. That is NOT bringing “negative energy.” That is calling out unpatriotic citizens on July 4th and asking others to support a boycott of Nike for associating with citizens who hate America. Also, the veteran owned company who released tee-shirts would beg to differ. So would I. I serverd my country.
    Im team woman & USA !Pardon my ignorance but what is “team woman?” Are you trying to say that you support the USA women’s soccer team in the FIFA World Cup?

Hope you have a great holiday! I try to have a great day everyday!!

XoXo,
    Jess
    I’m done with talking about unpatriotic Americans and this thread!! However I did feel the need to bring up this matter on America’s Independence Day. I believe the signers of the Declaration of Independence world agree with me.

MG, if you read this ^^^^ attack on me by JJ, when I clearly agree with her patriotism, that is what I’m talking about when I say “merely obvious.”

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    I’m done with talking about unpatriotic Americans and this thread!! However I did feel the need to bring up this matter on America’s Independence Day. I believe the signers of the Declaration of Independence world agree with me.

MG, if you read this ^^^^ attack on me by JJ, when I clearly agree with her patriotism, that is what I’m talking about when I say “merely obvious.”
    Attack on you??? ("I need to educate myself" as if Im fuckn stupid?)
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT A WASHED UP FOOTBALL PLAYER... IM TEAM USA( who the fuck mentioned soccer? Are you okay over there Doc?) & WOMAN (Yes Betsy Ross flag.. sown by a woman---and all women's rights hell we are also considered a minority! Educate yourself on more than BBFS) !

gtfoh before I really let the ppl know why I loathe you. Sorry your holiday is sucking and your spending the day editing my posts instead of enjoying the day!

This is my last warning to you, leave me the fuck alone and move on! Don't come for me. EVER !! OR, make any remarks towards me. Period!

Meanwhile... hope nobody choked on their hot dog reading this BULLSHIT... btw DH I do pardon your ignorance! ( for the 2nd oh what is it now.. the 5th time)

XoXo,
    jess
    Last edited by Guest 072519-1; 07-04-2019 at 12:49 PM.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Today is both a joyous and a sad day of commemorating our Nation's birth and remembering the many who gave their lives and bodies to preserve our liberties.

A shame that those who insist on politicizing the holiday cannot reckon how to respect the community.

Don't complain when your access to this forum expires.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Whistling Dixie

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    ^^^ Really?
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!