Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ~ Tips, tricks and hacks of the trade ....

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Boudreaux Butt Paste diaper rash cream (for babies)
    The hack: for razor burn/rash when shaving down there.
    Applying a thin layer can help protect against additional irritation.
    I've tried this hack at night after bathing and applied just before bed.

yep when I lived in Nola./..I kept that awesome stuff stocked for grandbaby! and for my dry cracked heels!

I use Listerene...the good old fashioned yellow stuff..for sanitizing after cleaning my toys with antibacterial dish soap
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Quote Originally Posted by Seeking ~P View Post
    Thanks to everyone who shared a tip or two and many many thanks to MG for informing and sharing.
    Thanks for the shout out ~P! Very much appreciated!

Here are even more home remedies - great for men & women! Lots of them work better than store bought crap & save money! Yay!

1. Blackhead/Acne Cleanser:
    Drop 4 or 5 drops or so of honey onto a lemon wedge or half a lemon that's cut open. Rub it on your face paying particular attention to problem areas. Avoid getting too near the eye b/c the citrus could sting a bit. No heating or warming needed - no fuss at all. Just rub this on, wait about 5-8min and then rinse thoroughly with cold water.

2. Honey Based Face Mask (skin rejuvenator/antiacne):
    Use about 1 or 2 tablespoons of raw honey (not processed junk) and rub it onto your face and allow it to sit for a full 8-10+ minutes. Rinse with warm water and pat dry.

3. Gentle Body Scrub & Exfoliator:
    There was a great tip above from Lana72 about coffee grounds and coconut oil as an exfoliator.
    Another awesome method is to use about a 2 to 1 ratio of olive oil to sea salt. This is an extremely good body scrub, hydrator, and skin rejuvenator (sloughs dead skin cells), etc...

4. Dry Brushing Rejuvenation & Detoxification:
    You can use various brushes as a form of gentle exfoliation. Search online or look in stores for a good massaging/exfoliating dry brush. Gentle dry brush massaging of the skin has many benefits.

It sloughs off dead skin cells, helps your hormonal system, strengthens the immune & lymphatic systems, and tightens skin via better circulation. It can even eliminate certain cellulite areas.

Rule of thumb for #4: For extra sensitive skin types only do this 1 time per 2 weeks. All other skin types about 1-2 times per week with a gentle dry massage brushing on various areas.

Note: If you are curious about honey & why we see it in so many natural remedies, just like many virgin oils, it's b/c honey is also a natural antibacterial. Therefore, it makes for a great facial mask and various antiacne and skin treatment regimens.

Hope this helps too! Cheers!
    -MG

Quote Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
    Boudreaux Butt Paste diaper rash cream (for babies)
    The hack: for razor burn/rash when shaving down there.
    Applying a thin layer can help protect against additional irritation.
    I've tried this hack at night after bathing and applied just before bed.

yep when I lived in Nola./..I kept that awesome stuff stocked for grandbaby! and for my dry cracked heels!

I use Listerene...the good old fashioned yellow stuff..for sanitizing after cleaning my toys with antibacterial dish soap
    Yes. Great product.

Mathguy you always have great answers.

After shaving your lady area, rub a little dove deodorant on the sides & above areas to prevent razor bumps. It also comes in handy when it’s hot. Keeps a fresh smell & no bumps. (Stripper remedy)

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Monkey butt powder for chafing!

They make it for men and women....i bought some for my 9yr old grandson..he sweats alot..lol...he luvs it after a bath!

https://www.antimonkeybutt.com/amb_products/men/
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Hobbyist BCD Island_Gent's Avatar
    As a tip to those gents who are a lil sensitive to antiperspirant/deodorant. When you do wash your pits use the same 4% to 10% benzoyl peroxide the ladies recommended above, twice daily. Cleans better than soap and you don’t have to use as much antiperspirant/deodorant. Your coworkers and providers would appreciate you for it.

And for those of us gents that prefer to manscape below the equator, a common practice of mine is if the forestry has gotten a lil over grown I use an electric razor to trim the overgrowth, and a disposable razor to cleanscape. With hot/warm water and lather with shaving cream, junk, taint and backdoor (you don’t have to get ready for a rimming or rusty trombone if you stay ready). Rinse with cold water when done and pat dry.
    🙏🏾

Fully vaxxed & boosted, mature, professional, Black male.

P411 Lifetime Member with 70+ Okays.

Admirer of women in all their shapes, colours and sizes, with a preference for mature GFE providers.

Quote Originally Posted by Island_Gent View Post
    or rusty trombone if you stay ready 🙏🏾
    Hahahaha. Gross Good advice though
    -MG

Verified Hobbyist BCD Island_Gent's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
    Hahahaha. Gross Good advice though

Lmao...Hey I thought this SHMB was a judgement free zone. Besides, don’t knock it mate until you’ve had done to ya.

Fully vaxxed & boosted, mature, professional, Black male.

P411 Lifetime Member with 70+ Okays.

Admirer of women in all their shapes, colours and sizes, with a preference for mature GFE providers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2