Thread: Combined "I'm visiting Austin" thread for touring companions seeking info!

Combined "I'm visiting Austin" thread for touring companions seeking info!

>>>>> Combined "I'm visiting Austin" thread for touring companions seeking info! <<<<<

So many similar topics lately by various lassies traveling, dropping them all in one convenient spot henceforth. Queries for area/side of town/hotels/where to eat or drink/best days to visit should be made by companions here, and members may offer suggestions in response. Individual interest may be expressed by gents via PM. No service advertising, no contact info or links by ladies, please, and specific local availability goes in ad sections, as Ms. Bliss appropriately indicated. Thanks! -- FIH/staff

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Coming to Austin

I'm traveling to Austin tonight or tomorrow and was wondering what part of town I should get a room? I'm not that familiar with Austin but want to start making it a monthly trip and I want to find an area where a lot of hobbyists are located close to :) thanks any feedback is appreciated

P.s. as soon as i find out times I'll post an ad letting yall Austin folks know where and when I'll be there ;)
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 07-07-2019 at 08:21 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Depending on your menu / donations / reviews (if any), the Domain or Arboretum would be good areas to choose from. You'll limit yourself if you go too far south and if you pick a place near the 290 / 35 corridor, some may not see you because of the sketchy area.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Curious Guy View Post
    ...if you pick a place near the 290 / 35 corridor, some may not see you because of the sketchy area.
    I seriously don’t think that would be an issue. IMHO, if anyone is that worried, they should find another hobby to get into. js
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Retired Companion
    The Domain or Arboretum area are the best areas in North Austin. No area is completely safe in any city however, this is the nicer area. Have fun and stay safe!!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    I seriously don’t think that would be an issue. IMHO, if anyone is that worried, they should find another hobby to get into. js
    Doc is a knowledgable hobbying vet. If you are afraid to stop off around 183/290 you're going to miss out on a lot of perfectly nice ladies.

Verified Companion Companion Mimiluscious's Avatar

Possibly visiting Austin for Monday and Tuesday

Trying to decide if I should go to South or North Austin for this Monday and Tuesday
    HMU if you interested or if you have any good recommendations 😍
    Have a great weekend

Verified Companion Companion Pleasure09's Avatar

Thinking about visiting Austin again this Monday and Tuesday any input is appreciated

I am thinking of coming back to Austin again looking for any input or or suggestions on days and what area to stay.. xoxo
    *For Your Pleasure* ( and mine)

Retired Companion

Hey guys! I'm going to be visiting next week(7/16-18) and need advice! heeeeelp!!!

Hey guys!!
    Its been quite sometime since I've been in ATX and was wondering if there were any restaurants or bars that are a MUST see!
    Any good wine bars???

Let me know loves!

Registered Female (Not Verified) MascFem's Avatar
    Hey fellas !!
    I’ll be visiting next month (mid-late August) with a friend ;) & We need recommendations on
    What area We should get a hotel in and stuff !! PLEASE HELP !!!

Feel free to PM me if you’re interested or have any recommendations
    Or text me ( 281-624-0342 ) for a faster response !!
    Like to be dominated ?!

It can be our little secret
    Text , No Calls Plz !!

(281) 258-8839

Plenty of toys to choose from && 2 diff sizes !!

No GFE/PSE , BBBJ .
    TOP ONLY !

Let Me Take You To The Edge with my amazing skills

Verified Companion Companion KatieDawn's Avatar
    In Austin now and looking to meet....
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 09-04-2019 at 03:33 AM.
    QV130, HHR170, HR230, 2HRS300
    If you're drunk, don't waste my time or yours. I will not see you.
    ONLY MESSAGE WHEN YOU ARE READY TO SCHEDULE. IF YOU HAVE A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS PLEASE SEND THEM IN THE SAME MESSAGE. I DO NOT SEND PICTURES TO INDIVIDUALS. THERE ARE NO NUDES OR FACE PICS AVAILABLE EVER.
    Bra-36B or 36C (depends on the bra) XS or Small panties... 5'3.5" (that .5 matters to me!) 120 Lbs.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    This wasn't an ad and/or availability thread, but an experiment intended for visitors looking for info about the Austin area. Since obviously didn't work as intended, topic unstickied and closed. -- FIH/staff