Thread: Combined "I'm visiting Austin" thread for touring companions seeking info!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Combined "I'm visiting Austin" thread for touring companions seeking info!

>>>>> Combined "I'm visiting Austin" thread for touring companions seeking info! <<<<<

So many similar topics lately by various lassies traveling, dropping them all in one convenient spot henceforth. Queries for area/side of town/hotels/where to eat or drink/best days to visit should be made by companions here, and members may offer suggestions in response. Individual interest may be expressed by gents via PM. No service advertising, no contact info or links by ladies, please, and specific local availability goes in ad sections, as Ms. Bliss appropriately indicated. Thanks! -- FIH/staff

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Coming to Austin

I'm traveling to Austin tonight or tomorrow and was wondering what part of town I should get a room? I'm not that familiar with Austin but want to start making it a monthly trip and I want to find an area where a lot of hobbyists are located close to :) thanks any feedback is appreciated

P.s. as soon as i find out times I'll post an ad letting yall Austin folks know where and when I'll be there ;)
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 07-07-2019 at 08:21 AM.