<div align=\'center\'>

If You feel the need to take control, spank, pull hair, are into PSE, then i&#39;m a good match for You. i prefer strong dominant types. i enjoy submission, it&#39;s natural to me. Servitude and pleasure is my game.i&#39;m a curvy, petite, busty, tasty Provider with a good attitude and awesome skills. Well reviewed. You wont be disappointed. Go ahead and give Yourself a special treat...(me)!

i offer a full menu, and then some. i also do specialty fetish services, role play, school girl, bad girl, and more. Let me take You to a new level of euphoria. Please let me be Your personal servant. i&#39;ve been trained to please men in unimaginable ways. So show me what a gentleman You can be here, and what a sensual demanding man You are bcd.

** i offer different session types that can be very demanding, and i charge different rates. Please, DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT RATES, they are posted and current, Donations are for my time only, and imply nothing otherwise.Thank You**

90 min "Happy New Year" Special
$200+ room in call. As a courtesy, I include gr33k, GFE or PSE, Light D/s session (no implements)

$225+ room Out call As a courtesy, I include gr33k, GFE or PSE, Light D/s session (no implements)

$250+ room HEAVY D/s in call. Implements welcome, within reason and determined by experience level. They will need to be new for obvious health reasons. No Marks left of any kind. A list of "limits" provided BCD. Many Thanks, xo</div>

<div align=\'center\'></div>
__________________<div align=\'center\'></div>