Thread: First time at strip club

Registered Male (Not Verified)

First time at strip club

Hopefing to go to the strip club for the first time this weekend.. dont know what to expect. Big question, what's the cover for most of them? What is the best one? What's it take to get to the VIP room I always hear about.. thank you in advance..

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Cover 10$-20 depends if it's afternoon or night

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Take a lot of cash.........

Never use Credit Card.......

Don't pick the first girl that makes your little buddy hard....... lots to choose from......

Quote Originally Posted by The1Slayer View Post
    Take a lot of cash.........

Never use Credit Card.......

Don't pick the first girl that makes your little buddy hard....... lots to choose from......
    How much cash is the right amount?

Registered Female (Not Verified) alastinatalie's Avatar
    Depends how much fun you want to have! As a former dancer, you could get away with a simple $200 for lap dances and drinks, or take $1000 and do a couple hours in VIP! The more you tip the more you get (usually) so how VIP do you want to feel? Are you hoping for a full experience IN the club or just a hj or just dances???? How much do you THINK you need for a good time? I'd say take more than what you expect to spend so you can keep having fun, but don't take so much that you can't pay your bills??? I don't know. If you just need a good GFE you can find one for less than 1000 right here on the boards. Hell a private dance from an ex stripper who will meet you privately might be more fun than the strip club game. Be safe and enjoy yourself!

Now I notice this was posted last week. How did it go?!

Find my Eccie Reviews
    Find my Gallery on OH2 for TONS of Pics!

411: P74710 - Switter: @NatalieChambers
    My website: mychambers.moonfruit.com
    mychambers@protonmail.com
    763-260-l4l5

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by alastinatalie View Post
    Depends how much fun you want to have! As a former dancer, you could get away with a simple $200 for lap dances and drinks, or take $1000 and do a couple hours in VIP! The more you tip the more you get (usually) so how VIP do you want to feel? Are you hoping for a full experience IN the club or just a hj or just dances???? How much do you THINK you need for a good time? I'd say take more than what you expect to spend so you can keep having fun, but don't take so much that you can't pay your bills??? I don't know. If you just need a good GFE you can find one for less than 1000 right here on the boards. Hell a private dance from an ex stripper who will meet you privately might be more fun than the strip club game. Be safe and enjoy yourself!

Now I notice this was posted last week. How did it go?!
    Thank you for the advice! But still haven't gone :( like you said, would probably be better to meet someone in private and get lap dance through there.

Not looking to drink, just have fun.

Edit: I guess I'm just looking to walk the edge. Not a FULL experience. Just a tease..

Quote Originally Posted by Mykal809 View Post
    ...like you said, would probably be better to meet someone in private and get lap dance through there.
    For that scenario I highly recommend Champagne Brown. She’s lithe and tight and gives a great lap dance to start the festivities.

Quote Originally Posted by CoverMe View Post
    For that scenario I highly recommend Champagne Brown. She’s lithe and tight and gives a great lap dance to start the festivities.
    Note taken

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    ... As a former dancer, you could get away with a simple $200 for lap dances and drinks... Hell a private dance from an ex stripper who will meet you privately might be more fun than the strip club game.
    Did you have a particular ex-stripper in mind my dear?? lol

Registered Female (Not Verified) alastinatalie's Avatar
    Welllllllll Doc.... I did bring the ol heels on this tour (see my ad for a fresh pic with this big booty!)
    ;) & I definitely know my way around a pole! (I even have one erected in my living room, permanently)
    Makes you wish you visited Minnesota, doesn't it ;) hehehe

Find my Eccie Reviews
    Find my Gallery on OH2 for TONS of Pics!

411: P74710 - Switter: @NatalieChambers
    My website: mychambers.moonfruit.com
    mychambers@protonmail.com
    763-260-l4l5

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Welllllllll Doc.... I did bring the ol heels on this tour (see my ad for a fresh pic with this big booty!)
    ;) & I definitely know my way around a pole! (I even have one erected in my living room, permanently)
    Makes you wish you visited Minnesota, doesn't it ;) hehehe
    Damn.............................

Ummm....... are you visiting Houston also by chance...........................????