Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ASPD

Verified Hobbyist BCD GneissGuy's Avatar
    I believe it's her real, biological mom.

I'm guessing that the exact cause of death is not known. She had long term medical problems, so there may be some question as to which medical problem caused the death. Maybe if there is a question of a medical misadventure, that complicates the issue.

Does anyone know if they will hold off issuing a death certificate when someone has been pronounced dead, but the cause is still under investigation? In Texas?
    Be Gneiss Gnow...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GneissGuy @ Jan 4 2010, 05:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I believe it&#39;s her real, biological mom.

I&#39;m guessing that the exact cause of death is not known. She had long term medical problems, so there may be some question as to which medical problem caused the death. Maybe if there is a question of a medical misadventure, that complicates the issue.

Does anyone know if they will hold off issuing a death certificate when someone has been pronounced dead, but the cause is still under investigation? In Texas?[/b]

I am not sure about the investigation thing and issuing a certificate.....but I do know it can take up to 90 days or longer for one to be issued for regular deaths...well according to Vital statistics, or at least until they have it...but according to the state:

"The Medical Examiner will issue a death certificate with ten (10) days of performance of examination in accordance with the State Law. The death certificate is mailed to the Funeral Home who has the responsibility of filing it with the Bureau of Vital Statistics in the city of death.

In some cases, an exact cause or manner of death is not established at the completion of an examination. Depending upon the test(s) ordered or investigation in progress, it may take several weeks before the final cause and manner of death are established. The Medical Examiner will automatically file an amended death certificate with the Bureau of Vital Statistics in the city of death."

So according to the state, one should have already been issued, and if they were still investigating, and amended one would be filed when they are done.

<div align='center'>Please NON GRAPHIC REVIEWS only at this time...Thank you.[/b]</div>

Registered Male (Not Verified) BorderCrosser's Avatar
    Certain blood tests, for chemicals/pharmaceuticals can take much longer than ten days and will delay the issuing of a death certificate.

Anyone remember Michael Jackson&#39;s death and how long it took to get an official rulikng on his cause of death....

By the way, I read the thread on ASPD and can&#39;t believe Kelly was banned for asking what are legitimate questions, at least in my opinion.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BorderCrosser @ Jan 4 2010, 05:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Certain blood tests, for chemicals/pharmaceuticals can take much longer than ten days and will delay the issuing of a death certificate.[/b]
    This is correct. We waited a few weeks here in Harris County to get the final report and certificate on my brother-in-law after he died.

Retired Companion
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GneissGuy @ Jan 4 2010, 03:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I take it you&#39;re in the "not donating" camp.

Once again, that sounds to me like a good reason for you to write ASPD/ERAPS off your list and move along.

There are plenty of boards out there that I don&#39;t like. Hobby or other subjects. I don&#39;t participate. I don&#39;t read them. They don&#39;t bother me unless they somehow drag my name into something.[/b]

Boy, your sure on this *do or don&#39;t Donate* soap box lately.

Btw, what does your above comment have to do with the issues/questions going unanswered, that the folks have been asking/seeking??

Since your so gung ho about the affairs of the eraps site & whether or not folks do or don&#39;t donate. (Since YOU keep shoving that remark in folks face).
    Let me turn the question back to you since your not even close to comprehending what folks are talking about regarding that site & the donations
    the monies their asking for.

Are YOU, GG going to DONATE to eraps? Your willing to give them a grand or whatever they want?
    You seems to spend A LOT of time defending them & following them around the board.
    Yet shoving snide remarks in folks faces about *Do or don&#39;t donate* or participation on other sites etc.

Curious to hear your reply. Or will it yet again be in defense of eraps & *do or don&#39;t donate* remark.
    Folks are tired of the run around & bs replies being given.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wicked milf @ Jan 4 2010, 02:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    If so why are you emailing providers and telling them to be careful because YOUR a mod???
    But not for folks to be on the receiving end of an email from
    a member saying HE&#39;s a MOD so you better be careful! That&#39;s UNCALLED for![/b]
    Please answer this question:

WHO DO YOU THINK I&#39;VE EMAILED A THREAT TO?

If you mean my post in this thread, please correct your statement.

Be Gneiss Gnow...

You ever hear of "Stranger Danger" ? BTW... Got Any Candy?
    In the matter of a "death certificate" it is always different pertaining to the situation and issues surrounding the death. Personally, I have been on both the long and short end of this and it can be frustrating when you are looking for closure. But in the case with ASPD I think something more serious and underhanded is going on. The most obvious part of it is the way the entire board and tone changed in such a small amount of time. Someone is in BIG trouble and there is a coverup of something somewhere. Not that it is any of anyone else&#39;s biz but something IS going on for sure.

The shortest I ever waiting for a death certificate was 2 weeks and the longest was 18 months. It varies and isn&#39;t always an easy or routine thing depending on, like I said, the circumstances.

WM, and Wet Velvet, thanks for your sentiments, I appreciate them. I am, in fact, a little saddened by the closing of ASPD because that is where I was welcomed with open arms by CK and helped to get through many tech and other problems by him and dennisrn. I met so many friends including you two great ladies and many more. I can never thank "Amber" enough for a place like that- a place that was long gone with her weeks maybe a year before all this. I had not been a member that long but I was around and the board took a drastic change in recent months and for the very worst.

Angelimnot and Deuces (wasn&#39;t he ALSO banned and magically appeared again as head of ASPD? AMAZING!) tone toward THIER OWN community is UNFORGIVABLE, disrespectful, uncalled for, and unjustifiable in all regards. I want to leave them and ASPD and their drama behind and move on.

I am done with them and they are not even worth talking about anymore as far as I am concerned. I am banning them from my mind as they have banned me for simply trying to understand where my donation would be going and how it would work. When I don&#39;t fully understand something- I ask questions. I am a firm believer that it is how a person learns and keeps from becoming ignorant. There are no stupid questions- just stupid answers like Deuce spewed out in the past two days. I am not even sure it is worth bringing up a suit against them for the money they owe me for a years worth of sponsor ads I never recieved. I guess I will just look at that as a donation in memory of Amber (hopefully it goes to something in honor of her, but I doubt it) along with the generous donation I intitially made to her memorial fund. Call me a kind hearted sucker, I guess.

I do not want to encourage or bring a bad karma to this board, my new home; therefore, I am dropping it. I am grateful to CK for this place and I am glad he has the intitiative and understanding to have been here when we ALL needed him. Thank you CK and all the other MODs here!

GGUY: You asked who the member was that was banned and turned the family&#39;s lives upside down by exposing them and threatening them, etc. Then he was let back on the board with full access. We are talking about TYSTEEL. He has been given access and his account reinstated. I must be a worse person than he is if I get banned and he gets back on. See the irony! Nope that is the wrong word. I meant see the stupidity! Something is definately up!

Respectfully,
    Kelli Ann

There is something profoundly transcendental yet euphorically trashy in the very words a woman whispers into a mans ear when she says,
    "'I want you to fuck my face and tell me I'm beautiful.'"
    KKA™
    PM or Text Me To Book Your GUARANTEED Satisfying Adventure!

⚜️ KKA Inc.©️ All rights reserved.
    Hide Hack By vFCoders.

☎️ 🚨 📣NEW PHONE NUMBER ❕ ☎️ 🚨 📣
    🏹 . (83O) . 6|2 . 0535 . 🏹
    PerfectPersonalizedKompanion@gmail.com

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KKelliAnn @ Jan 4 2010, 07:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    GGUY: You asked who the member was that was banned and turned the family&#39;s lives upside down by exposing them and threatening them, etc. Then he was let back on the board with full access. We are talking about TYSTEEL. He has been given access and his account reinstated. I must be a worse person than he is if I get banned and he gets back on. See the irony! Nope that is the wrong word. I meant see the stupidity! Something is definately up![/b]
    I don&#39;t see any indication tysteel was given access again, but I could be wrong.

What makes you think he has access again?

By the way, Jade says they now have a death certificate.
    Be Gneiss Gnow...

Retired Companion
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GneissGuy @ Jan 4 2010, 07:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Please answer this question:

WHO DO YOU THINK I&#39;VE EMAILED A THREAT TO?

If you mean my post in this thread, please correct your statement.[/b]

I know who and it&#39;s being handled properly. NO need for you to shout.
    You can talk respectfully, w/o shouting at folks.

If the email confirms that it&#39;s not from you. And you were not the GGuy who emailed
    and stated that "YOUR a MOD so be careful" Then corrections & apologies will be made.
    Until then. It&#39;s being handled.

aspd is going going and soon GONE!!

I hope once it&#39;s gone, we ALL can move forward and cease from talking about a site that has recently
    disrespected a lot folks over the last few weeks. That&#39;s not how Amber would have wanted it.

It&#39;s a NEW YEAR and time to move on and continue enjoying the friendships & pleasures that
    this hobby is all about.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wicked milf @ Jan 4 2010, 08:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    It&#39;s a NEW YEAR and time to move on and continue enjoying the friendships & pleasures that
    this hobby is all about.[/b]
    Hear! Hear!
    The four food groups: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wicked milf @ Jan 4 2010, 08:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I know who and it&#39;s being handled properly. NO need for you to shout.
    You can talk respectfully, w/o shouting at folks.[/b]
    I&#39;m very disappointed that it took shouting to get you to respond to my request to back up your lies, despite a polite request from me to clarify what you&#39;re talking about.

Speaking of respect. Try to get your facts straight before posting lies about someone.
    Be Gneiss Gnow...

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    imho, the important business hereabouts should be

-- posting ads

-- exploring forums

-- inviting those you trust to join this site

-- having fun and having "FUN!"

Some of the stuff in this thread is more appropriate for The National Enquirer or STAR! than our peaceful precincts.

So this thread is closed, and lets if we can keep the speculation about the other board, its owners, their motives and all the other fol-de-rol to a minimum.

Home2 is about "comfort" and about "moving on" please.

Kelli, you are among the real people here...and banned there!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2