No easy way to talk about disabilities and always be p.c., so if in doubt, please ask. I certainly shall.

This forum set has been created because we have members who are interested in how (if not why) folks with physical issues or limitations participate more fully in the hobby.

That said, and since I know from experience many hobbyists and providers who need or supply "accommodation" or "understanding," this forum is now open for discussion.

Eventually, as staff has learned from members with interests, we may trial a Forum 360 "locker room" forum for vouched hobbyists and another for vouched providers and even a "coed locker room" forum for all who wish to congregate communally in a more private setting. All vouched, of course.

Members who are interested in such forums, please PM me to preserve your personal security.

We are also seeking moderators (in the traditional sense) for this forum (and others) and also "mentors" who would be available one on one in private, electronically, is what is meant not in the flesh, so to speak, to counsel those who want such advice.

Please contact me by PM if you would like to volunteer.