Hello Gentlemen:

I provide an enchanting liaison for only the most distinguished upscale gentlemen. Indulge yourself, whether a short afternoon interlude, cozy night in, or an enjoyable evening out, I will prove to be the perfect choice. Always the epitome of etiquette. I am well educated, a sports enthusiast and enjoy all things political.

I am a 40 yr old long legged beauty that will awaken your desires. A mature and elegant lady whose sexy demeanor will captivate you the moment we meet. I love older, mature gentlemen (over 40 please) who can appreciate a mature, sexy lady that has taken care of herself. I have curves in all the right places, silky soft skin and beautifully manicured hands, and feet. I have shoulder length auburn hair, and mesmerizing, dark bedroom eyes. I am 5'7", 140 lbs, with a toned (but soft) 36D-29-38 figure. I work out regularly with a trainer, and am an avid gym rat. I am well groomed, have no body piercing's, or tattoos. I love sexy lingerie: heels, garters, stockings. I always dress accordingly; sexy underneath, and DC conservative on the outside. I am a social drinker, and do not use drugs.

Incall is located in an upscale private location, metro & parking accessible. Out call is avaiable to hotels only. Pre-booking/advance notice is a encouraged and appreciated, I am very low volume provider and only meet with a select few.

I will be available in Rockville on Thursday afternoon until Friday at noon (Jan 7-8), all other times I am in the DC/NoVA area.

I am a independent lady that understands privacy is very important, however a recent reference of a lady you have seen before is required. I prefer mature gentleman (over 40) please.

RATES:

Incall 1 hr $300.00
90 mins $450.00
and so on...
Outcall 1 hr 400.00 (Hotels Only)
tail and or dinner date 750.00(3 hrs) Overnight & traveling rates are also available (please inquire)

Gentlemen over 40 please. If you choose to respond, please tell me about yourself: age, profession, are a must.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY

My Eros add: http://www.eros-dc.com/files/107663.htm

paigeofdc@aol.com