Total Paid: $$.5 plus tip (my choice)
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
Hair Color and Length: Dark, shoulderlength
Race: white
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way
Where did you hear about this provider? ASPD
Provider`s Body: MILFaliscious!!! Mid thirties, 5'6", gorgeous DD manmades, beautiful face with a mischevous smile, belly button ring, no tats, just like her pics on the agency's site.
What was the Provider's Attitude like? This is going to be fun!!!
Comments: I'd been curious about meeting Taylor since the day I saw her pics. She was an unknown and not yet reviewed. NOF had found Heaven before and people raved about her. Not having seen her, I was skeptical about his ability for a repeat. Having signed up to the website in order to see her private pics, I was pleasantly surprised to get an e-mail from NOF, letting the members know about her specials this week. Apparently my handle and board presence were enough for screening and we scheduled for yesterday.

An hour before our appointment, she called and had to cancel due to a family emergency. We ended up rescheduling later in the day for today. Overall, both Taylor and NOF were very responsive during the rescheduling period (I am not the easiest person to schedule with as I only play during the day and I always need to shift my appointments, etc.) and my skepticism about trying an agency vanished during this process.

Taylor was chipper and friendly and she came across as smart and articulate over the phone, which isn't a pre-requisite for me but certainly makes me feel better going into the session.

As I made my way to the room, shortly before knocking I had that moment of "Aaawww , here we go!". As soon as I stepped in I knew I was in for a good time. She had on a black dress, underneath which she had a matching black panty/bra set coupled with garter belt and black stockings. In my opinion, she's a curvy girl but that might be a distorted viewpoint for many. I like spinners and TOSs. As for comparison purposes, Id say her body is similar to RussianAngel and CC, similar size manmades with sensitive nipples and a nice butt (not as hard as the other two but nothing to complain about). It was obvious that she is a newbie as her initial reaction was to shake my hand and give me a kiss on the cheek. As I would find out later, she also had made the mistake of putting on the garter belt after she had her panties on. (Just think about the removal process ;-)

Our getting to know each other conversation didnt even last a minute. We immediately started kissing. She has a gorgeous smile and LFK turned to DFK. I worked her out of her dress, her bra and her panties while she was helping me with my clothes. Her breasts plopped out and I immediately went to work, alternating between DFK and DATY while stopping to squeeze, lick and suck every time I passed by those magnificent orbs. As she was getting worked up, I turned her around and found out that she really enjoyed TUHA. And that ass is one to be eaten out. Maybe not as hard and muscular as a workout enthusiast or an AA lady, but still very nice. As both her and my knees started shaking (hey, I dont know about you guys but it is a hard balancing act for me when she is standing up and I am eating her out) we decided to move to the bed. After about 10 minutes of DATY, mixed in with some TUHA, FUHA, digits and G-spot stimulation, she was coming pretty hard.

After a brief rest period for her, she said its supposed to be all about you. Tell me what you want. So, I put a pillow on the floor for her to kneel on, sat on the corner of the bed from where I could watch her reflection in the mirror and let her go to town on Mr Hickory. This girl's BBBJ is excellent, she kept it wet but not too slurpy, sometimes pulling back to lick up and down my shaft or tease my balls. I reached down to play with her tits and I thought she took the cue, I would get some Russian action. But she had other ideas and started sucking on my balls while jerking me off while keeping full eye contact. As I was getting close a decision had to be made; shoot now, ask for seconds later or wait. Well, as she resumed BBBJ, the decision was made for me. Not knowing her preferences, I let her know that it was close and her last second maneuver towards BLS left me with a messy torso. Here the inexperience showed again as she asked me if I wanted a wet towel to clean up. When I said yes, she got it and cleaned me up nicely.

We were finally both in bed. She is easy to talk to and I had a feeling that she was appreciative of my gentle approach due to her being new in the biz. It is during our pillow talk that she told me how it was a rarity for her to come so long with little ones following afterwards. Sometimes I can't eat enough of that taco, especially if the girl is into it. Today was one of those days, and I went to work with gusto and all the tricks I know. I don't know how long I was down there, but my face was completely soaked by the end. Lots of writhing and moaning on Taylor's end, finally her pussy clamped down tight on my fingers as she hit her peak.

By this time, I was hard again, waiting to get into that soaking wet pussy. Oooops, the condoms were still in her bag. She had to go search, find and get them from her bag, which would have ruined any other session but seeing her body move across the room was a nice prize itself. Usually, it is the lady that applies the packaging but in this instance, I had to take charge. After wrapping it in foil, I proceeded to check her oil. Standing mish by the bed was very sensual, especially eye contact (and oh! those tits!) but I noticed that she wasnt touching herself anymore. I asked her Be Honest! Do you think you can come again or not? She said there was no way another one would follow. Hearing that was a little ego deflator but I was running out of time anyways. After turning her over for some surfboarding, I settled into lying K-9 and had my second pop that way. (did I mention her ass before? It looked good from that perspective too!)

We talked a couple of minutes more, during which time she did not make an attempt to remove my wrapper or clean me up. But it did not feel like she was avoiding it, she just didnt think about it. After taking a quick shower, while putting my clothes back on, we continued chatting. I gave her a couple of pointers on how some little things might change the guys perception of the level of service and she was listening to me intently. I really think she is one of the best additions to the hobby scene in NOLA. Now thats what I call GFE.