Guest Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawnfriis View Post
    How about Snowballing?
    Nope.
    Available for respectful gents. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sexylatinalyssa@protonmail.com
    https://campsite.bio/sexyalyssa

Quote Originally Posted by SexyLatinAlyssa View Post
    ^ I like sucking cock... It's not really enduring. if I'm enjoying it, too.
    Great point. If you like it it's not really "enduring" it but I get what JJ meant as well (from her point or view).

Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    Drink only Pineapple juice for a entire month and I will taste
    your protein shake for the answer.

always love a challenge
    It's an interesting question. Contrary to popular belief, as I've talked about in other threads, semen is not sperm. In fact, did you know that less than about 1%-3% of the volume of semen is actually sperm? Yep. It's mostly water. It also contains amino acids, citric acid (hey!!! now we are getting somewhere huh? ), prostatic specific antigen (PSA), about 200 different types of proteins, lactic acid, vitamin C, zinc, magnesium, blah blah blah...... soooo, in technical terms, "a whole bunch of stuff" guys

The thing is does drinking pineapple juice actually change the quality of semen taste? Well, anything we eat has the ability to change the makeup of our bodily secretions, all of them. There really aren't any conclusive studies on this topic which is the main issue. But, it's generally accepted that changing diet, significantly, for a period of time can affect the taste. Not by a huge amount, not like the difference between a banana (higher pH) vs a pineapple (low pH), but definitely enough to be perceptible.

The thing is it doesn't just have to be pineapple. Pineapple is chosen bc of the low pH. Those of you who have read my biochemistry posts will know that most bodily fluids, aside from cervical mucus (pH around 3.5 to 4.5), have a pH of around 7.5.

Semen has a pH in studies that ranges from ~7.1 all the way to 8.0. The WHO rates the normal range as 7.2 to 7.8. These are alkaline (base) ranges. Especially the ones up above 7.5 and nearing 8. This is why some women will complain of it tasting bitter or various other adjectives. Fruits are exactly the opposite, they are acidic and have a pH ranging from as low as 2.0-2.5 (lemons) up to 4.75 (tomatoes). Oranges would be 3.5 to 4.25. Pineapples generally around 3 to 4. Pineapples also contain an additional enzyme which is very helpful for post meal digestion which is another reason to eat them. However, as you can see lemons (or limes) are more acidic. So are pomegranates and grapes.

So, if you eat lots of fruits, drink lots of water and fluids (not caffeine or coffee) you can change the makeup of the semen and lower the pH to a degree. You should also avoid smoking. It's not like you are going to change it so much that it literally becomes like an orange flavor. You don't want that anyway (not in the long run with your wife or SO for example). The pH level of semen is slightly alkaline so that the 1-3% of it that contains sperm can survive the highly acidic (low pH 3.5 to 4.5) environment of the vagina's CVM and ultimately make it through the cervix to the egg that has dropped down a fallopian tube and into the uterus. But you could change the pH, and dilute it enough (with fluids), that it will not have such a nasty alkaline bitter taste (anything below pH 7 is acidic - 7 is neutral - above 7 is alkaline/basic).

Oh, on another note fellas, if you drink lots of fluids, you can also increase the size of your load. Don't expect this overnight. It takes time. But remember that I said semen is mostly water (at least 70-80%). It takes time though. Our body renews every cell we have in roughly 3 months time. This is why when you take medicines, or vitamins, you can't expect things overnight. It can take as long as 3 months to experience the effects of all those good meds, or vitamins, or minerals, etc... doing their thing to go into effect as every cell in our body is renewed.

Take zinc supplements as well. Do NOT take garbage vitamins off the shelf at the grocery store. This goes for men and women. I would advise any of you to promptly go into your kitchen and throw any Centrum style product straight into the trash can. Better yet give me the $10, I'll give you a sugar pill, and we'll call it even

No, seriously, take a quality vitamin. Goto a vitamin shop or GNC. You don't need to buy absurd $40 vitamins at HEB. You can goto GNC and buy Mega Mens, for example, for $15. An extremely excellent product. So is the women's version, I believe women's ultra/mega. Great products. Just get a good quality multivitamin. The issue with low quality vitamins is that they don't really contain the levels of vitamins/minerals they claim. None of them do, even the really great ones (it's impossible, which is why their large doses are so great). Don't get me wrong taking any is better than nothing but, yea, throw away Centrum and VitaFusion or Vitamin Shoppe products.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

-mg
    Last edited by mathguy; 07-05-2019 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
    Ok that was funny shit Uni

But what in the world is actually going on in that picture? Yikes.
    In that picture she has her hands tied behind her back and doing
    a bj demonstration with a dildo strapped to a beam

You like handsfree blowjob so I gave you an idea, make sure the lady likes bondage
    before applying ropes. Safe word is, Enough !!!!

I pay attention to my ATF's desires.
    I will sit on your face BCD if you don't follow directions my lover

In that picture she has her hands tied behind her back and doing
    a bj demonstration with a dildo strapped to a beam

You like handsfree blowjob so I gave you an idea, make sure the lady likes bondage
    before applying ropes. Safe word is, Enough !!!!

I pay attention to my ATF's desires.
    I will sit on your face BCD if you don't follow directions my lover
    Ahhhh.... I seeeee. Gotcha babe. Right on

Ahhhh.... I seeeee. Gotcha babe. Right on
    Math Guy always has very intellectual posts. Thank you sir !

Verified Hobbyist BCD richard fitzwell's Avatar
    Excellent post topic and points, OP!
    Say what you mean and mean what you say...

No one likes an upsell

Swallowing semen can be like taking a pill that you don’t like the taste of. Let it go onto the back of your tongue (where there are very few taste buds), swallow and you don’t taste it. No need to swish it around like you’re evaluating a Cabernet Sauvignon. Pineapple or otherwise, you don’t have to taste it, unless you want to. I was getting DT and shot down her throat. No way she tasted anything.
    New COED Theme Song!
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Keep insulting and degrading
    Though they're disapprovin'
    Keep those Mods a movin'
    Trollhide!
    Point em' up, Ban em' out
    Chase em' out, cut em' down
    Show em' who is Bossman
    Trollhide!

I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead ... Jimmy Buffett
    I could eat a Peach for hours.

Great point. If you like it it's not really "enduring" it but I get what JJ meant as well (from her point or view).

It's an interesting question. Contrary to popular belief, as I've talked about in other threads, semen is not sperm. In fact, did you know that less than about 1%-3% of the volume of semen is actually sperm? Yep. It's mostly water. It also contains amino acids, citric acid (hey!!! now we are getting somewhere huh? ), prostatic specific antigen (PSA), about 200 different types of proteins, lactic acid, vitamin C, zinc, magnesium, blah blah blah...... soooo, in technical terms, "a whole bunch of stuff" guys

The thing is does drinking pineapple juice actually change the quality of semen taste? Well, anything we eat has the ability to change the makeup of our bodily secretions, all of them. There really aren't any conclusive studies on this topic which is the main issue. But, it's generally accepted that changing diet, significantly, for a period of time can affect the taste. Not by a huge amount, not like the difference between a banana (higher pH) vs a pineapple (low pH), but definitely enough to be perceptible.

The thing is it doesn't just have to be pineapple. Pineapple is chosen bc of the low pH. Those of you who have read my biochemistry posts will know that most bodily fluids, aside from cervical mucus (pH around 3.5 to 4.5), have a pH of around 7.5.

Semen has a pH in studies that ranges from ~7.1 all the way to 8.0. The WHO rates the normal range as 7.2 to 7.8. These are alkaline (base) ranges. Especially the ones up above 7.5 and nearing 8. This is why some women will complain of it tasting bitter or various other adjectives. Fruits are exactly the opposite, they are acidic and have a pH ranging from as low as 2.0-2.5 (lemons) up to 4.75 (tomatoes). Oranges would be 3.5 to 4.25. Pineapples generally around 3 to 4. Pineapples also contain an additional enzyme which is very helpful for post meal digestion which is another reason to eat them. However, as you can see lemons (or limes) are more acidic. So are pomegranates and grapes.

So, if you eat lots of fruits, drink lots of water and fluids (not caffeine or coffee) you can change the makeup of the semen and lower the pH to a degree. You should also avoid smoking. It's not like you are going to change it so much that it literally becomes like an orange flavor. You don't want that anyway (not in the long run with your wife or SO for example). The pH level of semen is slightly alkaline so that the 1-3% of it that contains sperm can survive the highly acidic (low pH 3.5 to 4.5) environment of the vagina's CVM and ultimately make it through the cervix to the egg that has dropped down a fallopian tube and into the uterus. But you could change the pH, and dilute it enough (with fluids), that it will not have such a nasty alkaline bitter taste (anything below pH 7 is acidic - 7 is neutral - above 7 is alkaline/basic).

Oh, on another note fellas, if you drink lots of fluids, you can also increase the size of your load. Don't expect this overnight. It takes time. But remember that I said semen is mostly water (at least 70-80%). It takes time though. Our body renews every cell we have in roughly 3 months time. This is why when you take medicines, or vitamins, you can't expect things overnight. It can take as long as 3 months to experience the effects of all those good meds, or vitamins, or minerals, etc... doing their thing to go into effect as every cell in our body is renewed.

Take zinc supplements as well. Do NOT take garbage vitamins off the shelf at the grocery store. This goes for men and women. I would advise any of you to promptly go into your kitchen and throw any Centrum style product straight into the trash can. Better yet give me the $10, I'll give you a sugar pill, and we'll call it even

No, seriously, take a quality vitamin. Goto a vitamin shop or GNC. You don't need to buy absurd $40 vitamins at HEB. You can goto GNC and buy Mega Mens, for example, for $15. An extremely excellent product. So is the women's version, I believe women's ultra/mega. Great products. Just get a good quality multivitamin. The issue with low quality vitamins is that they don't really contain the levels of vitamins/minerals they claim. None of them do, even the really great ones (it's impossible, which is why their large doses are so great). Don't get me wrong taking any is better than nothing but, yea, throw away Centrum and VitaFusion or Vitamin Shoppe products.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

-mg

So much useful information. I’d love to just chat with you one day. You seem quite knowledgeable

Quote Originally Posted by Oralist View Post
    Swallowing semen can be like taking a pill that you don’t like the taste of. Let it go onto the back of your tongue (where there are very few taste buds), swallow and you don’t taste it. No need to swish it around like you’re evaluating a Cabernet Sauvignon. Pineapple or otherwise, you don’t have to taste it, unless you want to. I was getting DT and shot down her throat. No way she tasted anything.
    Big difference between a tiny pill and a shot of penis gravy, get back to me when you actually have a big load shot down your throat.

Big difference between a tiny pill and a shot of penis gravy, get back to me when you actually have a big load shot down your throat.
    Hahaha. Ya really can't argue with that one

TASTE OF SEMEN & NOT SWALLOWING
    13 women describe the taste
    Fresh oysters
    “I gawked a little the first time I tried it. It reminded me about the taste and feel of raw oysters, only a little more watery

2. Old pennies
    “Every man seems to taste different. Sometimes very bitter, others are sweeter tasting. But most of the time there is always this lingering aftertaste of pennies in my mouth

3. Creamy chlorine cleanser
    “My man’s semen smells like cleaning products used for bleaching. I’d say it tastes like a creamy chlorine cleanser with a bleachy flavor

4. Black truffle
    “Actually, I don’t mind the taste of it. It’s not that I love it, but I can live with it

5. Balloons
    “Do you remember that taste you had when you chewed on a balloon as a kid? That’s exactly how my boyfriend’s semen tastes like

6. Salty mushrooms
    “My boyfriend’s cum has an acidic and bitter taste most of the time

7. Salty seawater
    “During my time in college I’ve given a lot of head, so I know firsthand that flavors somewhat differ. It’s not only that each man’s semen tastes different, but also that the taste of one man can vary heavily. It depends on what they eat or drink

8. Soap
    “Well, I wouldn’t say semen tastes delicious or anything, but it’s okay-ish. Sometimes it makes me feel icky, because it has this soapy off-taste

9. Slimy pool water
    “It’s like slimy pool water. The taste of semen can be really salty, with a slight flavor of chlorine mixed with sour apple

10. Tasteless jibber
    “Usually, there’s no taste at all. I mean it’s a little salty, a little bitter and sometimes a little sweet, but there’s not much of a distinct flavor

11. Salty goo
    “I’m convinced there are some chemicals in my husband’s semen that get me really aroused. It’s like an aphrodisiac to me. I just love every aspect of it, the warmth, the unique taste

12. Bad sour cream
    “My hubby’s cum tastes really awful. Like sour cream that has gone bad

13. Shampoo
    “Personally, I really don’t like the whole feel to it. It somehow tastes like salty shampoo
    Holy shit. Lol woah!!!! And this is why cim is only offered with my pse option. Again....woah!!!! They can pay like they wiegh. Or more like they can pay like they taste lmao i only prefer the chlorine one. Smells like the pool taste bland like almost nothing
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

All in the diet. I'm very active so the things I eat to a point are tailored to making sure my recovery is optimal. Certain things I ate, I was told made my semen taste like paint so I started changing up what I ate as any woman I'm with, I'd like her to enjoy the cim. Whenever I'm with providers and not just casual women, I dont get complaints and even was told it tasted like vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Nascobar21 View Post
    Swallowing - It it would be the choice of the provider since it’s the aftermath of the service. It’s not a requirement for most guys.
    Not a requirement for me at all. Tbh I never quite understand the whole "gotta swallow" thing. I just never see how a guy cares *after* he's blown his load whether or not the girl the swallows or spits.

Not trying to shame anyone's fetishes or preferences. I suppose it lies in the fact that it means the girl is completely unadulterated and so passionate, so into you, that she doesn't care. I'll admit from *that* angle it's extremely hot and the girl seems so much hotter to a degree because she's totally unadulterated and completely uncensored. She has like no "limits" or "hangups"; which, yes, is very, very sexy.

However, I don't get the whole, "let me see it", "that's a good girl" (while smacking her cheek or mouth), "wait wait wait let me see it first, show me, ok now sallow it, that's a good girl", etc... Hehe. Sorry just don't get it. That seems like the shaming stuff I've talked about before. Just sayin.

Again, not to shame anyone if that's your thing, but I just don't get it. I mean, yea, like I said above there is something to it if a girl can no hands, near or fully DT, and just take it without a flinch while wiggling her butt, or whatever other sexy position she happens to be in.

That part does have sexy qualities too it b/c it indicates how totally provocative her sexuality is and that it seems have no limits. But how should I get "pleasure" just b/c she swallows it or watching her swallow it? I don't get that one...heh. To each their own though; totally. IJS. I don't really care if she spits or swallows with the small caveat about how it impacts the illusion of her complete unbridled provocativeness.

-mg

However, I don't get the whole, "let me see it", "that's a good girl" (while smacking her cheek or mouth), "wait wait wait let me see it first, show me, ok now sallow it, that's a good girl", etc... Hehe. Sorry just don't get it. That seems like the shaming stuff I've talked about before. Just sayin.

-mg
    Good stuff my Sexy Nerd,
    letting y'all know
    DON'T EVER HIT, POP, SLAP MY FACE

I haven't ever had that happen & don't want anyone trying !!!!
    The main reason I choose the best men to worship, they listen & they smart.

Choose the best men & forget the rest

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    sometimes it can be fun to do a "blowback"

I will take the yummy stuff in my mouth then blow bubbles of it back down the cock and balls while sliding my tongue up & down the cock and balls,slurping it all over...yummmmmmmm
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3