Phone or Pager: (504)575-9004
Email Address:nolabarbiedoll@yahoo.com
URL / Website: nikkitylor.net
City: Metairie
State: Louisiana
Area / Address: Suburb of N.O.
Appointment Type: Incall
Provider Category: Independent
Activities: DFK, LFK, DATY, digits, FUHA, TUHA, TUMA, BBBJTCNQNS , Fondling, DATY, CG, Mish, K-9
Session Length Scheduled: 1hr
Fee: $$$
Total Paid: $$$ + Tip (my choice)
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
Hair Color and Length: Blonde straight down past her shoulders
Race: White
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way
Where did you hear about this provider? ASPD
Provider`s Body: She is the type of blonde one sees in music videos and wonders which lucky bastard is banging her. Just plain gorgeous. She has a hard body (thanks to working out) covered with smooth silky skin. (looks better in person than her pics)
What was the Provider's Attitude like? Classy and reserved (at first), GFE all the way
Comments: I had tried setting something up with Nikki before. Lately, my work schedule has been getting the best of me so we had to re-work our schedules a couple of times. Finally, the big day arrived and just as I was leaving the office for my lunch meeting with a client, I received an e-mail that killed the deal I was working on for a long time. Needless to say, I was pissed off. I even thought about canceling on the way to her incall but I couldnt bring myself up to doing that at the last minute. Lets just say I am glad I didnt.

I called her from the neighborhood when I got close and she gave me the directions. When she opened the door, I was floored. She was wearing a red corset and fishnet stockings along with the high heels that I requested. (these must have been 8 inches or higher as she was now taller than me). It would be a lie to say that my mood changed immediately, but it was moving definitely in the right direction. I couldnt even make small talk. (I think her biggest advantage is that she senses your mood and adjusts to it. She immediately got me relaxed yes that banging body had something to do with it as well) Shedding our clothes, we made it onto the bed in a room full of candles and some 80s music. After a brief make-out session, I went down for some DATY, exploring her with my tongue and my fingers. It wasnt long before she had her first O.

Then it was my turn. She started a great BBBJ with a little rimming thrown in. At one point I ended up standing on the bed and she was forcing all of me into her throat (not very difficult as I am an average guy), and gagging from time to time. I blew my first load looking into those eyes with her mascara slowly running down her cheeks. Definitely a memorable PSE moment.

We laid down to catch our breath but before I knew it, I was ready again. I decided to warm her up with another DATY session. Instead of jumping to FS after what seemed like a few minutes, I enjoyed getting her off one more time. Then she suited me up and jumped on for some CG. We switched through a couple of positions, with a brief break to apply some lube. She looked so good that I wanted to see her in as many positions as I could. Apparently, she enjoys watching a guy going in and out of her as well. I could have lasted forever (Who am I kidding?) at the side of the bed, doing standing mish and looking at her beautiful face. Alas, my legs were getting cramps (it is a tall bed) so I asked her to turn over for some K-9. A couple of minutes of pumping and I had my second bell with her tugging on the boys for added pleasure.

Now I am on the Nikki bandwagon. Run, dont walk to see this lady. I should have done this much sooner. My new goal is to have a threesome with her and her friend Taylor Monroe. Unfortunately, I might not have much to look forward to after that.