Thread: Hey it's celeste aka annah (condo off riverside

Hey it's celeste aka annah (condo off riverside

I'm 4 10 tiny spinner and I just love the dick and being adventerous with my partner.. so dont be afraid to show me your kink and maybe send me some videos if you have a fantasy you want to play out...im always here to please. I'm a squirter and tend to be very vocal, I I ol under what my neighbors think ...or if they would he willing to join mmm I'm all worked up just picturing it someonebring batteries! or toys or maybe even outfits so I can dress up for you daddy

So this my actual account seeing that I never had access to the previous one. You know what it is ;) I'm excited to get to work again and enjoy a mutually beneficial arrangement. I'm trying to get moved in to my this new place sending out an s.o.s to help get me verified so I can get this show on the road and finally have a place of my own where I can have all my toys, costumes and gear to share with you ;) offering 200hr plus reviews and a sure way to always be able to reach me. I'm also getting into chatturbate if anyone has a camera you can be my my play thing I keep all the proceeds :p iso: mentor/organizer/driver (occasionally) for Fwb relationship ...taking applications now ;)

W/out review it's the same as previous but if you are concise with your messages and text time and package I'll deduct 20
    (737) 300-8639

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Celeste.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Annah/Celeste needs to contact staff and explain what she means about the access issue before posting further. Thanks. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 07-03-2019 at 11:22 AM.

Alien Are you my daddy?

Sinful and seductive spinner ready to seduce you! Are you ready to create an explosion?
    200hh 280hr
    gfe, fetish, Greek under certain size, pretty much open to everything...I'm a pleaser
    Attached Images Attached Images

[QUOTE=Annah:celeste:actual;422823]Sinful and seductive spinner ready to seduce you! Are you ready to create an explosion?
    200hh 300hr 200 he specials for verification (512) 348-6735
    gfe, fetish, Greek under certain size, pretty much open to

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    This thread closed until an account matter is resolved, and OP should not start any others meanwhile. Again, companion should contact management asap. Thank you. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 07-03-2019 at 01:00 PM.