I'm 4 10 tiny spinner and I just love the dick and being adventerous with my partner.. so dont be afraid to show me your kink and maybe send me some videos if you have a fantasy you want to play out...im always here to please. I'm a squirter and tend to be very vocal, I I ol under what my neighbors think ...or if they would he willing to join mmm I'm all worked up just picturing it someonebring batteries! or toys or maybe even outfits so I can dress up for you daddy

So this my actual account seeing that I never had access to the previous one. You know what it is ;) I'm excited to get to work again and enjoy a mutually beneficial arrangement. I'm trying to get moved in to my this new place sending out an s.o.s to help get me verified so I can get this show on the road and finally have a place of my own where I can have all my toys, costumes and gear to share with you ;) offering 200hr plus reviews and a sure way to always be able to reach me. I'm also getting into chatturbate if anyone has a camera you can be my my play thing I keep all the proceeds :p iso: mentor/organizer/driver (occasionally) for Fwb relationship ...taking applications now ;)

W/out review it's the same as previous but if you are concise with your messages and text time and package I'll deduct 20
(737) 300-8639