Total Paid: Same plus
    Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
    Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
    Hair Color and Length: Dark brown short
    Race: Exotic
    Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
    Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
    Where did you hear about this provider? Meet and Greet Biloxi
    Provider`s Body: She is very alluring to look at, beautiful eyes, small sexy lips, great legs, cute frim butt, very nice all natural breasts 38 D's
    Couple of tat's niceley done, artistic not distracting.
    What was the Provider's Attitude like? Very friendly, great to talk to
    Comments: Meet Belinda at the meet and greet and knew I wanted to see her BCD at first sight. We finally got our schedules worked out and set the date, easy to deal with 2 phone calls and I'm there. Very nice little incall. Belinda was dressed very casual in jeans and see thru yellow bouse that should the black lace bra under it. I patiently waited to see what was under it. We went to bedroom and layed on the bed getting to know each other a little better before we got down to more serious things.
    We decided it was time to start and Belinda started to undress, I wasn't disappointed when I saw her beautiful figure, it was excatly has I thought it would be. I perfer a real women with all the curves in all the right places and she really has them. We started with exploring each other and that lead into a fantastic sensoual BBJ. i had to ask her to stop or I was about to pop. I then started along slow Daty with Digits on her and I think she really enjoyed it from her response. Another BBJ till I couldn't take it again and the cover went on. Belinda got on for some excellent CG, I could tell after while she was getting close to having an O and helped her get to it at the excat same time I had mine. She finished me off with a nice milking and cleaned me up with a warm wash cloth. We laid there for a long time and just talked about everything in general , all the time I'm rubbing her great looking butt and back. I will set up a date for a longer session soon.
    Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar

She's been on my "To do" list for a while. I haven't seen any provider ads on her here. Did she not make it to Home2?