Thread: New girl at Sunshine

I cant find the review form so I'll go like this:

I pretty much limit my hobbying to Sunshine. It's consistent, I think the girls are pretty and they always seem to throw something in you've never had before or have had before and therefore have fond memories of it.

Today I found myself in need so I headed over to their Corporate location (that's their only location). When I got there, there was a hot Oriental woman looking under the hood of a Mercedes. When I rang the doorbell she slammed the hood and ran up to the door. Now she wasn't your normal AMP Oriental. She was tall, she had a great rack and a real ass.

Susan opened the door and let me and this lady in. She's got a great smile and Susan told me she had just finished with a client and I would be happier at that time with the tall gal. She introduced her as Anna. So Anna and me headed into the room. As we were going in Susan (who I usually see) said something to Anna in Chinese. When we got to the room Anna said, "You're one of Susan's favorites." I had no idea and I am honored. Basically what that meant was there was no cat and mouse when it came to what we were there for. I did get a hell of a rubdown that was rmt in quality. The whole time she rubbed me with everything she had. Is there anything lovlier than a nice set of bosoms up against you as you get the massage? Only one or two things I can think of off hand.

I love being on my stomach getting the massage and having the lady reach between my legs and do whatever they want to. And this lady was exceptional. I got a little tuma and a whole lot of TB while I was on my stomach. I looked at her after that and saw she had already gotten out of her clothes. She climbed on the table with me (I was still on my stomach) and she straddled me and played with everthing she could get her hands on.

Finally the flip. I was so stinking hard that it was getting uncomfortable to be on my stomach. One thing I was not ready for was the LFK and DFK. Susan and Linda aren't much on kissing but Anna kissed me like we were in High School. Then she did the kissing and rubbing the junk at the same time. I was pretty well ready to pop. But she wasn't through. She wanted to fuck. She put on the cover and climbed up on the table and gave me incredible ACG. I didn't take long to pop. But she wasn't through. She kept going. Thankfully I stayed hard. She still kept going. She went from cowgirl to laying on top of me, giving me DFK's, with me still in her and her still fucking. That went on for a good ten minutes.

Isn't it great how every now and then you can go to the old comfortable place and find something like nothing you've ever had there? This was one for the memory bank.

When I left I saw Susan. She asked me how Anna was and I said, "Simply brilliant." Susan said, "Next time, you and me." But I don't think so. I think I hit the jackpot today.

Total cost: $40 (my choice) and worth every damn penny.

Cool post. Any ad on this place or a specific location? U mean corporate and belaire, right?

Not much on AMPs but I may have to check this one out the next time I am in the area.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Great review!

Inactive Member xx-diggitydog88's Avatar
    My only experience here was a so-so time with Mimi. I guess it is time to go back and try again. Thanks for the info!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (karuthers @ Jan 2 2010, 08:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Cool post. Any ad on this place or a specific location? U mean corporate and belaire, right?[/b]

Corporate, south of Harwin. Look for the two Chinese Lions that flank the driveway.

I was disappointed with Susan&#39;s performance the other day. Looks like I will ask to be introduced to Anna.

Thanks for the review.

Sounds like you had a good time my friend. Gonna have to get FER to take me back again. I didn&#39;t fare well the last time I went but I blame FER ;)

Sounds like you had a good time my friend. Gonna have to get FER to take me back again. I didn&#39;t fare well the last time I went but I blame FER.

He can take the heat.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bumblerider @ Jan 5 2010, 12:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I blame FER.

He can take the heat.[/b]
    LOL

Tbone, you don&#39;t have to wait on FER, I&#39;ll take you.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LuvMeTender @ Jan 4 2010, 12:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Corporate, south of Harwin. Look for the two Chinese Lions that flank the driveway.

I was disappointed with Susan&#39;s performance the other day. Looks like I will ask to be introduced to Anna.

Thanks for the review.[/b]
    I think I have been to this place. The best I could get was CBJ and I didn&#39;t find the ladies that attractive. Maybe it is just me and age. I&#39;ll do some research to make sure I&#39;m not confused.

Verified Hobbyist BCD fire engine red's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bumblerider @ Jan 4 2010, 11:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Sounds like you had a good time my friend. Gonna have to get FER to take me back again. I didn&#39;t fare well the last time I went but I blame FER.

He can take the heat.[/b]
    LOL!! Don&#39;t blame me, tbone. I was on my way there. It was your idea to pop in and get someone new.
    BR and I are headed over there again. I&#39;m interested in this Anna.

Nice review. thanks!

Verified Hobbyist BCD LittleSpike's Avatar
    Is Susan still doing her hot water BJ&#39;s ? I may have to visit again.

LS
    LS

Not A Dirrty Old Man, But A Sexy Senior Citizen

She sure is. I was by today and saw Anna again. Maybe my eyes were crossed the first time but she didn&#39;t look as young or as tall. She was, in every other way, excellent and the service was magnificent. GFE at a SPA! What a country.

Little late to reply to this post, but Anna was my first try out since returning from China and BBR&#39;s review along with his correction is my same assessment. She is not young but is as tall as Wendy if not taller. Big Tata&#39;s and loves to DFK as much as she loves to F***. She is a no quitter but is CBJ.