Thread: Not on OH2: Total Relaxation with Jenny

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Not on OH2: Total Relaxation with Jenny

Companion's Handle: Not on OH2
    Date of Visit: June 13, 2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 281-925-7228
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://houston.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs...a/6640352.html
    City, State: Houston, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: FBSM, HE
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 60
    Donation: $130
    Approximate age of Companion: 28
    Hair Color and Length: Brown, shoulder length
    Smoking Status: Couldn't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: Euro Mix
    Companion Description: GORGEOUS young girl, in good shape, with nice tits and a ridiculous ass
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES

Public comments:
    I arranged a 60 minute appointment with Jenny after a little bit of texting back and forth. The incall location is a very nice apartment in a gated complex -- she had me just follow another car through the gate and then walked me through (on the phone) how to park and find her unit. Very safe, very discreet.

Upon arriving, it's a cute one bedroom with a massage table set up in the living room. She answered the door in a cute one-piece lingerie and there were towels on the table but no sheets, which let me know right away that I was in for a good time. She put on some nice music and started massaging my back with a great blend of soft touches, firm massage, and teasing. She spread my legs out and gave the boys attention as she massaged my legs, and on the flip I was ready to go.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Nice review, and her ad says she has a second ad with more services... though, I can't find it.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    cute girl at most.......... but this belongs in the Spa area since it looks to be "massage" and not the real deal............

I'll wait for a Hobbyist that contributes more to the boards..........................

Yeah, I wasn't sure if it should go in spa or independent review, but since she's an independent provider working out of an apartment, not a spa, I figured this was a better place for it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Registered Male (Not Verified) pyro's Avatar

I'll pass for now.

Definitely a looker. Hmmmmmm bedpage+not verified. Nuff said.
    py

Meeting with Jenny

I meet with Jenny yesterday and she was awesome. Jenny give a great massage and then the fun started after playing for a little bit I ate at the Y. And then it was game time as I plowed away and enjoyed the finish. Will be seeing Jenny a bunch more

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I saw her this week, enhanced ass,enhanced lips i would guess in her 30's, decent massage, mechanical HE
    not my cup of tea