Thread: Possible visit to Beaumont area as soon as next week any interest or suggestions?

Verified Companion Companion Pleasure09's Avatar

Possible visit to Beaumont area as soon as next week any interest or suggestions?

Let us know if there is any interest in myself and Mimi making a day or 2 visit. We are open to suggestions as well as far as location and dates, xoxo . My photos are located on ourhome2 same handle or p411 Pleasuregirl06
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 07-18-2019 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Phone # removed. No contact info in Coed, please, unless in a signature line.
    *For Your Pleasure* ( and mine)

Verified Companion Companion MAJICHANDS's Avatar
    On Walden road there is a cigar bar I could see it from my room.. The $$ going in and out of there was CRAZY.. We went in got a tour made an appearance if they had a bar, bar in side that would be the ticket on down times..
    Went to the Crazy Cajun on a Friday night IT WAS A GHOST TOWN..... SO SAD BECAUSE FOOD AND DRINKS ARE GREAT. Band is good too most weekends. my waitress only had 3 tables her whole night...
    Good luck doll If you come and We are still here look me up we can grab a drink.
    Remember its summer time in the south weekends are VERY VERY IFFY
    Killeen NOW

Location Page IS HERE! https://theartofmajuru1.com/my-location
    214-856-0505
    www.theartofmajuru1.com

https://twitter.com/Majichands2

SEX IS GREAT, SEX IS GRAND, BUT NOTHING CAN BEAT MAJIC'S HANDS

Thank you so much Maji your input is very much appreciated I will be there today and tomorrow.. xoxo

Think I ng of cuming back to Beaumont this Monday - Wednesday

Hey all thinking of coming back next Monday. I stayed near Washington off 10 last time, any suggestions on location?

Small change in plans will be arriving tomorrow Tues instead of today

Had to make a small change in my trip dates will be arriving and available tomorrow Wednesday and Thursday.. xoxo

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Please use the designated ad section to post announcements regarding present and future local availability, and not the Coed Discussion forum. Okie dokie? Thanks! -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 07-29-2019 at 10:43 AM.