Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Guys, was there an ad which made you look for your car keys?

Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    I had a provider text me her salmon run text this morning.
    " Do you draw, cuz I put the D in RAW."
    I felt like a grizzly bear standing over a waterfall!!
    Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    If that isn't innuendo and a play on words.....
    DUDE LMAO. Right???? Took the words right out of my mouth. I was even going to post something to that effect before you posted but I decided, "nah I'm gonna stay away from that one". Totally agree though. I laughed in fact when I saw it. Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkWatney View Post
    I thought it was kinda cute, but I have no idea what it means. The innuendo may have gone over my head. I'll have to ponder putting the D in RAW a little more.
    The "D" in "RAW". Get it Mark?

Nothing to do with drawing. The innuendo is "D" (dick) in "RAW" (raw puss). Raw-dog? Yeaaaa....extremely suggestive lol. Hahaha.

Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed) MarkWatney's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
    The "D" in "RAW". Get it Mark?

Nothing to do with drawing. The innuendo is "D" (dick) in "RAW" (raw puss). Raw-dog? Yeaaaa....extremely suggestive lol. Hahaha.
    That occurred to me right after I pressed send, but I still have my doubts. Maybe there is an alternate explanation that won't make the lady hugely popular with the fellas.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love View Post
    Don’t have to go blabbing about my texts to you knotty! Geez.

It’s tricky advertising. Nobody seems to care anymore and the titles are getting more explicit.
    Doesn’t anyone care about not soliciting anymore?

Sorry to be lame, but I try not to get too much beyond something slightly suggestive for this reason.
    Maybe I’m old school *shrug*

Speaking of old school, I used to love how S****** B**xxx coined/would post:

“I’m a grown man’s playground.”

That was so hot yet just right.

Idk I got a lot of business when I posted I gained some weight. *dramatic shrug*
    To be clear. It wasn't the beautiful Ms. Jasmine.
    You can tell. Cuz I would've asked her to marry me.
    *Just teasing*

no longer here; her choice
    at the closing galactic center, mocking the enemy & evil laughing
    Hahaha!

That’s it!
    Who Wanna Be My Baby Daddy,
    is my next ad tittle.

GOODnighT!

Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed) MarkWatney's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love View Post
    Hahaha!

That’s it!
    Who Wanna Be My Baby Daddy,
    is my next ad tittle.

GOODnighT!
    LOL, you're a hoot! I love your flair for marketing.

no longer here; her choice
    at the closing galactic center, mocking the enemy & evil laughing
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkWatney View Post
    LOL, you're a hoot! I love your flair for marketing.
    :p

Quote Originally Posted by Kcalan6 View Post
    https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...968#post418968

This one was pretty damn good from Ms Voluptua. It shows personality and a sense of humor and made me wanna reach out to her. Some of the ads are to basic and scripted like this

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...%26%2365039%3B

I’m sure she is a lovely woman but that ad doesn’t get me motivated to contact her. But that’s just my opinion
    Oof. It would kinda suck to not get this cutie’s attention.

Sorry for going off topic.

rarely does an ad seal the deal ... it's more of a jumping off point. There can't be a one size fits all rule ... because the of wide variety of ladies and gentlemen who participate. I think ads that get me are ads in which some of the lady's personality shines through. I care about looks, menu, and honorarium ... but I'll research ads, posts, and reviews to get a feel for a connection with the lady. Then I'll start with a PM and see how we go from there ... I need to be comfortable that we will enjoy each other's company.

I send a msg about what I'm like and what I enjoy and ask ... do you think we would enjoy time together? Because ... at this point of my life (I'm really fucking old) ,,, I'm not about cramming in a bunch of activities or acronyms into a short period of time ... not a studmuffin ... in fact ... after a two hour session with me ... the sheets may still have their crease intact. So there needs to be more going on ... so ... my suggestion would be ... let some of you shine through your ad.

btw ... https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...%26%2365039%3B aka https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/album.p...chmentid=83754 ... yeah ... I think I could fall in hobby love with this lady .... if she would indulge me

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    A few years ago, there was one ad on Backpage where the provider requested help with her constipation... I'm sure you can deduce what she needed from the hobbyist... It wasn't to bring her box of Exlax...

Yep. Seems to be the ad I'm looking at when my dick is really hard. Weird right? Hah

Lots of truth in these comments... but more than anything sexy, recent, accurate pics for me

Verified Companion Companion lovingcamela's Avatar
    I rarely post ads. When I do I find it an artistic endeavor, but also challenging. It's as if attempting to say everything without saying anything. Most of the time they end up being quite goofy and silly. I probably crack myself up more than anyone else.
    Southwest Austin Companion, High Quality FBSM
    FSBM 240/hr ~ Companion dates 400/hr
    Mommy Dates 500/hr
    512 Nine20 33Five9
    P313094 I have a NO review policy. NO EXPLICIT MESSAGES
    Artbycamela.net/wp~camelacamela@protonmail.com

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    Also, do providers know that we will literally hit “next thread” and leave their ad instantly, if they have not posted a picture in the ad? We won’t click through to their profile; we won’t read a single word; we just bypass that ad, even if we recognize the name. The ONLY way I read any part of a picture-less ad is if it is the first one, and I read part of the title from the main City forum page.

I just cannot imagine why a provider would not take the time to post a pic every time. Is it so time consuming?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
    Also, do providers know that we will literally hit “next thread” and leave their ad instantly, if they have not posted a picture in the ad? We won’t click through to their profile; we won’t read a single word; we just bypass that ad, even if we recognize the name. The ONLY way I read any part of a picture-less ad is if it is the first one, and I read part of the title from the main City forum page.

I just cannot imagine why a provider would not take the time to post a pic every time. Is it so time consuming?
    3Day, I understand your frustration, but you don’t speak for all of us. If a woman’s ad looks interesting enough, I will drill down into her profile to see pictures and other information. Much of the time I have to take some extra time anyway to find out what part of town she works. The additional research time sometimes pays off.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

hosting incalls in Willowbrook/NW Houston
    The whole “raw” thing makes me think of bbfs immediately *shrug* but that’s just me... like “raw-dogging” I guess lmfao so vulgaar
    🎀Ariel Bliss🎀

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast